lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian spirituality, lesbian spiritual, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian spirituality lyrics, lesbian spiritual lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, spiritual poem, spiritual poetry, spiritual poems, spirituality poem, spirituality poems, spirituality poetry, lesbian spirituality poetry, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian spirituality, lesbian spiritual, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian spirituality lyrics, lesbian spiritual lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, spiritual poem, spiritual poetry, spiritual poems, spirituality poem, spirituality poems, spirituality poetry, lesbian spirituality poetry, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian spirituality, lesbian spiritual, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Spirituality Poetry

Morning has broken

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
aidyl

Morning has broken

I came across this a few minutes ago as i went through an old file where I write my thoughts. I don't know where exactly to post it because it is not poetry but it is spiritual /inspirational.

There is a song called
‘Morning Has Broken’ that I have la laa-ed over the years without ever really experiencing what the lyricist felt when penning the song. Every morning I rush through the time between 5am and 6:40am in an effort to get out the house and head for work. On the days when I do not rush to work, I lay in bed tired from all the previous days rushing, lol.
On Thursday morning I did not have to go to work, and for some strange reason I just stood by my dining room window at 5:40am and looked at the sky. It was beautiful. It was still dark, the sky was a beautiful shade of the deepest night blue that had me in awe. Then right there before my very eyes the hues changed, there was a subtle lightening of the colour that held me spell bound for 12 minutes from 5:40 to 5:52am. While my eyes were being bathed with the transforming colour change, my ears were filled with the sound of my Father’s creatures greeting the morning in sound. There were birds singing, talking and shouting in different bird languages. I could actually hear the different types of bird talk, added to the mix were a few roosters doing their ’cock-a-doodle-doo’ in the distance. On top of which all the dogs in the neighbourhood woke up at the same time and greeted each other, lol.
I stood there listening to the orchestra of sound and watching the sky in total awe of my Heavenly Father. Nature greets Him each morning in praise. I felt honored to have witnessed this greeting. It made me think of how we as humans often time rush through the day with our list of things to do, and miss out of the simple beauty that is all around us. The rocks praise Him, the trees praise Him, the mountains, the flowers, all the creatures bow to Him. May we all take a page from their book and glorify our LORD at the breaking of each new day.

Aidyl

30/11/2008

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:21 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: