lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian spirituality, lesbian spiritual, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian spirituality lyrics, lesbian spiritual lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, spiritual poem, spiritual poetry, spiritual poems, spirituality poem, spirituality poems, spirituality poetry, lesbian spirituality poetry, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian spirituality, lesbian spiritual, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian spirituality lyrics, lesbian spiritual lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, spiritual poem, spiritual poetry, spiritual poems, spirituality poem, spirituality poems, spirituality poetry, lesbian spirituality poetry, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian spirituality, lesbian spiritual, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Spirituality Poetry

The lonely road

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Phoenix
Moderators

The lonely road

I look across the wall a sentry posted

watching

waiting

seeing

and the words given come back echoing

it's such a loney road this one perched up on the wall

often alone and certainly not desired

"Sound the shofar alert the unaware"

it's a lonely road and they love their revelry so

"Sound the shofar"

They don't want to hear

and the small voice I loved so well when I was first born speaks again and I don't want to hear now, for the way is far, voices are dumb, ears are shut and they don't want to hear

and the voice speaks as ever to simply tell with heart and hands pure

"It is not for you to save or rescue
It is given to just tell and sound the shofar"

This is a lonely road

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:26 am 
Aphrodite

Like the Phoenix...out of the ashes I shall rise.

Wonderful write my new friend.

Aph

Post Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:05 am 
desert-fish

""It is not for you to save or rescue
It is given to just tell and sound the shofar" "

this is a beautiful write phoenix

Post Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:49 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: