lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian love lyrics, lesbian love lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian love lyrics, lesbian love lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Songs

Whenever you call by Mariah Carey..

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
nobodysangel

Whenever you call by Mariah Carey..

WHENVER YOU CALL

Love wandered inside
Stronger than you
Stronger than I
And now that it has begun
We cannot turn back
We can only turn into one

[Chorus:]
I won't ever be too far away to feel you
And I won't hesitate at all
Whenever you call
And I'll always remember
The part of you so tender
I'll be the one to catch your fall
Whenever you call

And I'm truly inspired
Finding my soul
There in your eyes
And you
Have opened my heart
And lifted me inside
By showing me yourself
Undisguised

[Chorus]

And I will breathe for you each day
Comfort you through all the pain
Gently kiss your fears away
You can turn to me and cry
Always understand that I
Give you all I am inside

[Chorus]

I won't ever be too far away to feel you
And I won't hesitate at all
Whenever you call

[Chorus]

When I went to California to meet Csan in person she dedicated this song to me.. she uploaded it on to the iPod shuffle she gave me for my birthday..I listen to it all the time..remember when I was sitting right there beside her in the car, holding her hand while this was playing..now that I'm back home it means even more to me...this song says what at times I find hard to say..distance may seperate us that much is true..yet I know that all she has to do is call me and I'm right there..I have truly, for the first time in my life, fallen in love..gave my entire heart to a woman..it is an amazing feeling to at long last to know that love is returned back to me...going to California and spending that week with Csan was one of the best decisions I have ever made..every move I make from here on will only lead me back to her..by her side, where I belong..My love, if you are reading this, I want you to know that you have my heart..I am so in love with you... Arrow Naughty

Post Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:50 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: