poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
poem critic, lesbian poetry critique, lesbian poetry critic, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
poem critic, lesbian poetry critique, lesbian poetry critic, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Request feedback

When will the pain stop?

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Terrie

When will the pain stop?

A year and 1/2 ago a met a woman on MSN who insisted we be friends, I thought that was a great ideal because at the time i was engaged, well she told me her sob story, how she is a Katrina victim, her mother and sister were murdered, she had a heart attack etc.... she's only 31 years old.
I felt sorry for her, took her under my wing and POOF fell in love, left my fiance for her, ( even though my fiance held on to my ankles through this) I found out this woman cheated on me with one of our ops in Talk City, So once again, i put all my feelings aside because she was threatening suicide and talking about going back home to Louisiana to die, ( She has a heart condition ya know but smokes 3 packs of cigarettes a day), we started talking again, and she consistently hurts me, bringing up her other g/f to me etc, degrading and belittling me... my problem and question is, she put in her profile that she is TAKEN 4 LIFE in her relationship status which totally crushed me. I called her crying, sobing like a baby asking her why is she hurting me ? and she sent me an e-mail stating if I'd mind my own business and not look in her profile, I wouldn't know what's going on and for me to mind my own business. I'm having such a hard time getting over her, This just happened this past week. Please does someone have any advise?
She has no job, no home( living with friends) no money, she has NOTHING nothing to offer me, yet I can't get over her, Please Help.. everyone says, forget her, get rid of the zero but I need help. my g/f who was my fiance is giving me a second chance, we are engaged again and she is so in love with me but you can't control your dang heart.
What do I do???
Signed empty inside.
Treasure
PS Did I mention I live in Canada where our health care is much better for her " Heart Conditon" and she's brought that up to me before where she is CANADIAN and will live with me so that I can put her on my health benefits!!

Post Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:06 pm 
Hawaiian

Aloha Terrie,

Welcome to mels.

I think that you'll get better response if you post this in the General Forum, maybe in the Moan & Groans Section. You can get to the general forum with the big G in a Circle at the top of the page underneath the graphics. I'll take this post done when I've seen that you've posted there.

Meanwhile, take off your shoes and enjoy your look around.

~Hawn

Post Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:00 pm 
Terrie

Hi Hawaiian
Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm not sure how to move the post, unless I cut and paste it.. Is there anyway you can just delete it?
I've sorta solved the problem, by blocking and changing phone numbers..

I've tried to tell my heart to stop but it had a mind of it's own.

Thanks for your help, Love this site, it has alot of beautiful poems, quotes etc .. in it.. I do have my own and some memorized poems that I can share, do I put them in the "P" section at all times?
Thanks hun
Terrie aka Treasure
quote:
The tears I cry are silenced, because no one can hear a heart cry!

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:59 pm 
Eiregirl

Terrie,

Very happy that you have the problem solved...or at least sorta solved.

Yes any poetry you wish to post would be best posted in the "P" section (the poetry section)...look forward to reading them.

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:56 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: