nature, natural, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, nature poetry, nature poems, 
nature poem, lesbian nature poetry, lesbian nature poems, lesbian nature poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, 
submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem nature, natural, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, nature poetry, nature poems, 
nature poem, lesbian nature poetry, lesbian nature poems, lesbian nature poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, 
submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem nature, natural, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, nature poetry, nature poems, 
submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Nature Poetry

The She-Wolf

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
smart_cookie

The She-Wolf

(for my sisters who kept calling)

She moves fast,

Her scorched paws skip over the blackscape;

Her scalded nostrils flare.

Last night,

The trees went up like hot orange christs;

She lost her mate

And the familiar world.

But now,

Her sisters call to her in the sunrise--

She moves fast,

And despite loss, confusion, pain,

The fire has left light

Where she hunted in the shadows only yesterday.

Post Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:48 pm 
Xalia1
Moderators

Ohh Cookie,

This one gave me goosebumps!
Absolutely fantastic write.
Exclamation ((((((((((Cookie)))))))))))))))) Exclamation

Hugs,
Xalia

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

smart,

that was very sad Sad

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:09 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
sensual

end

Last edited by sensual on Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:29 pm 
Sunny

quote:
Originally posted by sensual:
Your sisters will always be here for you cookie *smiles

Hugs, sens Arrow

Yes, we will be and we travel in packs! *Passes an ice pack and aloe branch (leaf, sprig, frong, dunno...?, but you get the idea...). There's much light in your future - please stop picking through the darkness of the past. It gets better, I promise!

Yeah, you know it, you're great!
Sunny Cool
All poems posted by Sunny: ©2006 - 2007 Sunny (UN: Sunny at melswebs.com). All rights reserved. Any unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited. In other words, if you want to copy it, you need to get Sunny’s permission first.

Post Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:20 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
smart_cookie

Thanks so much, Sensual and Sunny. I really appreciate your words!

I just can't stop from poking around the ashes a bit....I think maybe I have to, for just a while. But some day soon, I will be runnin' up that hill, just like the Kate Bush song. When I get there I will sing for you and all my friends, I promise.

Arrow

Cookie

Post Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:52 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: