BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Help Tips and Forum Issues....

how can i view my posts?!

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
torndreams

how can i view my posts?!

i emailed the admin and all they said was to go into the board and click on "view my posts"...but i see nooooo such icon or link...

can anybody help me? Crying or Very sad

Post Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:34 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
wishonastar

the link is in the left hand corner under poetry forum index i believe. right under the words view post since last visit.
But I’m missing way too much
So when do I give up, what I’ve been wishing for.

Down - Jason Woods

Post Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:53 pm 
Eiregirl

torn,

There are a couple of ways to do that.

There are basically 3 forums here. Poetry, Stories and General.

If you post to Poetry and you want to see what posts you have made in that forum then look below the "house" icon and you will see the following.

View posts since last visit
View your posts

All you have to do is click "View your posts" and you will be able to see all the posts you have made to the Poetry forum. BUT ONLY THE POSTS MADE TO THE POETRY FORUM.

If you wish to see all the posts you have made to the Story forum or the General forum...well you will have to go to that forum and click "View your posts" in order to do that.

Another way to find your posts is to do a "Search"
You can find the "search" by clicking the word "search" located at the top of the screen where you see these words "Horoscope Radio Gallery FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Chat Profile PM's"

Once you have clicked "search" you will type your user name where is says "Search for Author". Again...you will only get the results for the forum of which you are in at the time you do the search.

Another way to find your posts is to click on your name and then look in the upper write corner and find the words "find all posts by torndreams"

I hope that was of some help to you.

Hugs you tight mmmmmmm
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:03 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
torndreams

THANK YOU!!!

ahhh it feels so good to get something back Very Happy Arrow Exclamation Idea

Post Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:09 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: