BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Poetry slams

i'm a ruffian

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
EverydayAngelKarie

i'm a ruffian

if i had a bag of rocks i might decide to smoke 'em on spot without fear of thousands of braincells popping and turning into a bloody mess of clotting and clout, pouting like a simple star falling, frowning like a clown who put his makeup on upside down while going to town in a rush to beat traffic. i've never felt like a ruffian but i always feel like i'm in a panic. static never seems to leave my clothes after i take them out of the dryer and the friction tears my arm hairs out from their pores, poor like the poor, rich like the rich, i haven't had any trouble deciding whether or not i should get fucked up in vegas fall into lust and get hitched, i've decided that love is a better path no matter how long it takes to get myself out of the live-at-home-with-my-parents-500-miles-away-from-my-girlfriend ditch. all of the bitches who bitch ain't shit they just like talking it, it makes them feel better about their reflections when they realize that their bodies are slowly morphing into balloons, helium like oxygen, squeaky voices in the spirit of elves, who should give a fuck about you if you don't give a fuck about yourself? i've never felt like a ruffian but i always feel like i'm in a panic. i've never felt like a ruffian but i always feel like i'm in a panic. i've never felt like a ruffian but i always feel like i'm in a panic. a frantic array of my love for my girl and the way i want it all to happen. i'm a ruffian. i'm in a panic.

Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:17 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eilidh
Moderators

(((((Eda))))))

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:23 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: