BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Help Tips and Forum Issues....

Before I search out a weapon of self-destruction....

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ae

Before I search out a weapon of self-destruction....

is there SOME TRICK to making the search function on the boards work? It seems like the only variables that work are keyword and author. All the search options below those do not appear to make any difference in the search results. The only thing I can get back is the totality of my 740-odd posts since the beginning of time, with no way to sort or filter or limit them. Are the other search functions disabled?

Also, is there any way to move chronologically through ones posts other than page by page by page? All I can do is click next or the next highest or lowest number of page, which is the same as 'next,' and then wait for it to load, and then scroll down to the bottom and then hit 'next' again, lather rinse repeat. Is there any way to at least... alight somewhere a bit closer to the middle of the voluminous list of pages?

Thanks. Going frazzy with frustration here...

mwah!
ae
"...a soul that wakes up to find itself wandering, unwanted, between the spheres."

Post Mon May 11, 2009 8:41 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Hmmmm, I remember Eire's frustration with this very subject and I know that quite a long discussion evolved out of a post similar to yours ae. The trouble is I can't remember what Forum it was posted under......................Maybe you need to SEARCH for it!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Ouch, don't hit me, jk, oooowwwwww!

HugZ, Noni

Post Tue May 12, 2009 12:36 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: