BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Help Tips and Forum Issues....

how do i post my poetry?

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
jldles

how do i post my poetry?

i've been trying for three days, i think i've pushed every button there is PLEASE HELP

Post Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:06 am 
Eiregirl

Re: how do i post my poetry?

quote:
Originally posted by jldles:
i've been trying for three days, i think i've pushed every button there is PLEASE HELP

Welcome to Mels and I am looking forward to reading some of your poems Smile

Here is the process for posting a poem...

1. Write the poem Wink
2. Pick the section of the poetry board you think is appropriate for your poem.
3 Click the link to that section. For example lets say you want to post your poem in "Emotional Poetry" to do that you would click "Emotional Poetry"
4 After you have chosen the section you wish to post in and clicked the link and are now in the section you wish to post in you will see over on the right hand side of the screen a button that says "New Topic" click on that and you will see a new screen open up and this is where you will type out or copy and paste your poem into. you will need to give it a subject "the title" and then after you have given the poem a title "subject" and entered your poem in the text box you can click "submit" or "preview". If you click submit then your poem should now appear on the boards. If you click preview you can see what it will look like before you submit it.

I hope that helps...actually the process is not any different than the one you went through to post this question.

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:22 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: