poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
poem critic, lesbian poetry critique, lesbian poetry critic, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
poem critic, lesbian poetry critique, lesbian poetry critic, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Request feedback

LOST AND CONFUSED BETWEEN 2 PEOPLE

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Rankchrst

LOST AND CONFUSED BETWEEN 2 PEOPLE

HEY FRIENDS I AM A 23 FEMALE, TOMBOYISH, OK I AM SO CONFUSED WITH IN MYSELF, AM I TRUELY LES AM I IN DENIAL, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. OK I HAVE A BF OF 5YEARS VERY SHAKY RELATIONSHIP, I LEFT HIM 3 TIMES FOR 3DIFFERENT GIRLS, AND THEY ALL NEVER WORKED OUT, BUT THE WHOLE TIME ME AND THE BF WERE ALWAYS FRIENDS, BUT WE WERE BROKEN UP WHEN I DATED THESE 3 GIRLS, BUT I ALWAYS WENT BACK TO MY MAN WHEN THESE LES RELATIONSHIPS DIDNT WORK. WELL TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I ONLY DATED 1 TRUE LES MY WHOLE LIFE. WE DATED MONTHS AND SHE LIVED SO FAR, IN MY SAME STATE, BUT JUST 4HOURS AWAY IN MY STATE AND SHE WAS A USER AND BROKE MY HEART. SHE WAS MY 1ST TRUE GF I MET. THE OTHER 2 GFS I NEVER MET. THIS 1 GF I DID MEET AND SHE WAS LES, BUT SHE USED ME AND ALWAYS CHATTED TO OTHER GIRLS. WE STILL TALK NOW AND SHE TELLS ME SHE WANTS ME BACK AND SHE WOULD REGRET IT HER WHOLE LIFE IF SHE DONT TAKE ME BACK. I AM NOT TO SURE IF I TRUST HER WORDS, SINCE SHE LIES AND CANT LOVE ANYBODY SO SHE SAYS, SINCE HER FIRST EVER RELATIONSHIP WAS WITH A GUY SHE WAS MADLY IN LOVE WITH AND HE JUST PLAYED HER AND WHEN SHE TOLD HIM SHE LOVED HIM HE WALKED AWAY AND NEVER RETURNED IN HER LIFE AGAIN TO YEARS LATER. WELL THIS IS THE REASON SHE TURNED LES. SO I AM TORN BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE MY EX GF WHO IS LES AND MY BF NOW? WHAT DO I DO? SOMEBODY HELP ME

Post Mon May 21, 2007 12:03 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

Rankchrst,

Welcome to Mels and it is a pleasure to have you here…

Since this is the request feedback section for poems my first question to you is…where the hell is the poem?

Oh well…lets see what we have here…

You are a 23 year old woman who is very confused about your feelings toward men and women.
You have a boyfriend of whom you have had an off and on relationship for 5 years and have left him 3 times during that 5 years but through all of that you remained friends. During your 5 year relationship with your boyfriend you “dated” 3 different women of which you actually only met 1 of them. You feel the 1 girl you did meet used you…is there any reason to feel she will not use you again? Your boyfriend has apparently been there for you through it all…you mention nothing about arguments or fights with him about your relationship with this woman or your breakups…you mention nothing about what actually happened between you and this woman you are thinking of getting back together with. You say she “chatted” to other girls…what is wrong with talking to other people? What did she “chat” about?…hmm there are a lot of questions here…

Lets review the questions and look at some additional ones…
Is there any reason to truly believe she will not lie to you and use you again?
Has she really tried to change in anyway that would lead you to believe she will not use you or lie to you?
What is her side of the story?
How does she feel about you?
How do you feel about her? Do you love her?
What is wrong with her chatting to other people?
What did she chat to these other people about?
Do you love your boyfriend?
How does he feel about you?

With the information you provided…I will agree you are confused.

I do not like giving advice without knowing all sides of the story…but that has never stopped me from giving my opinion.

One thing is for sure…at the moment you are not a lesbian…it is more correct to say you are bi-sexual.

In my opinion…if you have true feelings for this woman then you should tell her how you feel and tell her what you think. If you go back into a relationship with her make damn sure she knows how you feel and what you expect from her. Trust, honesty and communication are 3 of the most important keys to the success of any relationship and when they cannot be maintained and kept on solid footing then the relationship will sooner or later fall apart and if you do not honestly feel you can trust her now…do you think that she can earn your trust along the way? If the answer to that question is no…then you have your answer as far as a relationship with her.

Do you have true feelings for your boyfriend…if you do then why not pursue them? You seem to have a real good relationship with him so why not keep it?

Eiregirl Arrow

Post Mon May 21, 2007 2:37 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Rankchrst

WOW, TODAY MY 1ST DAY. I THOUGHT U CAN JUST WRITE ABOUT YOUR ISSUES HERE? OH MY!!!!!!!!! WOW U ASKED SO MANY RELEVANT QUESTIONS. THIS GOING TO TAKE TIME TO ANSWER.

1ST. I BEEN WIT MY MAN FOR 5YRS, BUT I LIKE WOMEN MORE THEN MEN. ALSO, MY MAN IS THE ONLY GUY THAT HAS EVER CARED FOR ME AND I TRUSTED COMPLETELY AND HE THE ONLY ONE THAT HELPS ME FINANCIALLY. LOVE IS A STRONG WORD TO USE WHEN IT COMES TO MALES, BECAUSE 1ST, MY WHOLE LIFE I GOT ABUSED BY MEN MY FATHER ABUSED ME IN EVERY WAY AND I GOT RAPED 6TIMES BY MEN, SO HOW DO I LOVE MEN? I AINT SURE!!!!!!!!! I HAVE LOVE FOR THEM AND CARE FOR THEM, BUT IT VERY DIFFERENT THEN WITH A LADY. OK REGARDEN THIS GURL TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, SHE NEVER EVER ONCE BOUGHT ME ANYTHING, OR EVER KISSED ME OR MADE LOVE TO ME. I DID THAT TO HER SO MANY TIMES. NEXT I TRAVELED SO FAR TO SEE HER, SHE NEVER ONCE CAME TO SEE ME. SHE ALSO HAD A BAD LIFE ALSO VERY PAINFUL, AND SHE TAKES HER PAIN OUT ON OTHERS I CAN SEE. I BELIEVE I LOVE HER. I THINK ABOUT HER SO MUCH IN EVERY WAY, SHE ALWAYS ON MY MIND, I LISTEN TO LOVE SONGS THINK ABOUT HER. I AM JUST SO CONFUSED. I AM TORN. REGARDEN THE ISSUE THAT SHE TALKS TO OTHER GIRLS, THESE GIRLS SHE TALKS TO SHE FOOLED AROUND WITH ALL OF THEM BEFORE. I DONT TRUST HER WITH THEM, OR AS HER FRIENDS. ANYTHING ELSE FEEL FREE TO ASK ,ME. THANKS

Post Mon May 21, 2007 2:54 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
ghost

hi rank

welcome to mels.

you can click on the big G in the circle at the top of the page just under the pictures, that will take you to the general forum where you can ask for advice and speak your mind.

eire gave you food for thought already, so let us know how it goes.

oh, and try and not type in all CAPS, it's very difficult to read and also regarded as "shouting" on forums. smile.
good luck!

regards
ghost

Post Wed May 23, 2007 3:26 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: