BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> General board

naughtygurl72 and partner's baby

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
badgal4unow

naughtygurl72 and partner's baby

i know this may not belong in this category.. i have some wonderful news that i want to shout from the rooftops...hope the name change is not to confusing...my partner and i welcomed a baby boy to the world on friday, march 16,2007 at 11:02 am..he weighed 6lbls 13oz..19in long..he has a head full of dark hair..we named him cannon khody william....he had to have a bit of oxygen when he was first born..other than that he is just fine..him and mom got to come home today..both are doing wonderfully...he came home to 4 big sisters waiting to spoil him....not to mention 2 mom's who can' t take their eyes off of him..he is just a doll ..i can't believe that he is finally here...looking at him and holding him i can't even remember the heartache that was so raw months ago...i love that little guy so much!! motions will be filed for me to legally adopt him....his biological father wants nothing to do with him..its all just a matter of court proceedings now...all a formality..in all ways that matter she is my wife, he is our son..and we will raise him as such....ill be posting some pics in the galllery when i have time...i just wantd to share this news with all my friends here at mel's ...some of you know the entire story so i wanted to share the happing ending with you...thanks for you ongoing support...there were days i did not think i could make it through..yet i did...and now i have a beautiful baby boy...so thanks to all you wonderful ladies who offfered me support and encouragement...you know who you are!!!! Arrow naughtygurl72

Post Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:41 am 
Angel1
Moderators

Exclamation ((((((((((Congratulations To You All)))))) Exclamation
Awwwww I so love Happy Endings. A Warm welcome to your new babe "Cannon Khody William" may he bring an abundance of joy and Happiness into your lives(((((((God Bless You All))))))) Arrow

with slll my love and my deepest respect
Angel x x x x Exclamation

Post Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:01 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: