BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> General board

Hi.,...I am new and need help!

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tenderheart43

Hi.,...I am new and need help!

Hi Everyone,

I am new hear and not sure if I am in the right place. I write alittle bit of poetry, not very good. I need help coming up with a poem for our 5th anniversary. We met online and I come from an abusive background. I didn't think I would ever find someone to love me, to handle my background, my depression,,, but I did. She is so wonderful. I would like to come up with a poem to express my love for her. If anybody can help please let me know. Thanks so much.

Nena

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:43 am 
Eiregirl

Re: Hi.,...I am new and need help!

quote:
Originally posted by Tenderheart43:
Hi Everyone,

I am new hear and not sure if I am in the right place. I write alittle bit of poetry, not very good. I need help coming up with a poem for our 5th anniversary. We met online and I come from an abusive background. I didn't think I would ever find someone to love me, to handle my background, my depression,,, but I did. She is so wonderful. I would like to come up with a poem to express my love for her. If anybody can help please let me know. Thanks so much.

Nena

Hello,

Write about how you met, how you feel and felt, what you think and thought. Just let it all come out from within and it will be fine.

If you would like some help writing it PM me and we will work it out.

Eiregirl Arrow

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:52 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: