BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Recovery Poetry

A FRIEND OF MINE (PART TWO)

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
BabykaTbo

A FRIEND OF MINE (PART TWO)

Hi ladies i just felt that i will be doing justice by letting you know that i have lost a friend of mine. she passed away on the 20th- Dec a sad day for everyone who was close to her. my g/f called her during the day and her daughter said that she could not talk i was totally freaked as i was going to see her after work and she was on all kind of machines.

we all left around 20:30 with just 15 minutes back home her daughter called me around 21:40 to tell me that she has passed i could believe my ears so i had to go to the hospital to see for myself. i cannot continue
so i will stop here.God called her name and she answered there is nothing we could have done but i just hope that she knew just just how much i loved her through and through.

thanks for all your prayers and support ladies much appreciated Exclamation.

it's is very hard i don't know how to deal with her death it's like i am lost i mean we used to meet six or seven times a week phone calls and everything now i don't even know where to start. i have been off work for like two weeks it's hard to even sleep at night but i have spent most of the time with my g/f i mean it is a festive seasonand most people where in a fun, while i was mourning she is the only one who understand she has been handling this great and i just want to thank her too Arrow love her to bits mothowaka.

Post Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:31 pm 
Eiregirl

babykatbo,

Hugs you tight mmmm sorry about the loss of your friend.

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:47 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
BabykaTbo

thanks girl you, i just wanted to give you feed back since you have been surppoting me from the very start.

thank you once more Eiregirl

baby Exclamation

Post Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:52 pm 
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by BabykaTbo:
thanks girl you, i just wanted to give you feed back since you have been surppoting me from the very start.

thank you once more Eiregirl

baby Exclamation

Hugs you tight...you are very welcome Arrow

Post Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:53 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: