poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
poem critic, lesbian poetry critique, lesbian poetry critic, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
poem critic, lesbian poetry critique, lesbian poetry critic, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Request feedback

Wraith

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MichaelFirewalker

Wraith

you enter from
the burning dawn
exhausted
golden edges charred
from reaching hard

out to in

then to now

you stand
quivering from
the passing

I see
know
what you are
what you were
beneath my touch

moment aching
dark and gone
lost again to night-fire

embers on the wind
release
your woman scent

drifting near
it still can sear
these hungry fingers
searching
from my soul

Post Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:49 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
desert-fish

very intense poem...felt like i was there, just for a moment
this is i believe the second poem of yours i've read, the other was skinwalker, i think...you have a way of making me actually FEEL the moment..it's almost a visceral sense of words...I hope that makes sense to you- I don't know how else to put it!!

pale

Post Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:25 pm 
MichaelFirewalker

Hi, pale----methinks that is the goal of every poet, that one's words be palpable, so you have muchly blessed me with yours----this is a poem about a woman whom I loved many years ago----she committed suicide, and I still grieve for her...

Thank you,
Michael

Post Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
desert-fish

quote:
Originally posted by MichaelFirewalker:
Hi, pale----methinks that is the goal of every poet, that one's words be palpable, so you have muchly blessed me with yours----this is a poem about a woman whom I loved many years ago----she committed suicide, and I still grieve for her...

Thank you,
Michael

Sorry to hear that Michael Shocked

Post Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:34 pm 
Eiregirl

Firewalker,

That was as Pale said a very intense write.

I too am very sorry for your lose.

Eiregirl Arrow

Post Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:26 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
MichaelFirewalker

Thank you Pale and Eiregirl----I value your heart-gifts----sometime, when I am more sure of myself here, and if you all would like it, I will share a bit of the little book I wrote for her----each chapter combines small poems with a little prose piece----it all happened forty years ago, likely before any of you dearhearts were born, and it is a laying-to-rest of sorts...

Michael

Post Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:13 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: