poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
poem critic, lesbian poetry critique, lesbian poetry critic, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
poem critic, lesbian poetry critique, lesbian poetry critic, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry poetry, poems, poem, lesbian, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, poetry critique, poetry critic, poem critique, 
lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Request feedback

THE WALLS

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
apoetsreality

THE WALLS

THE WALLS

The walls around her heart,
are keeping me away.
No matter how much I try to break through,
there stands that barricade.

I've opened up my soul to her,
my love inside is true.
I'd give the world to her,
only if I could.

Everything inside me
is saying she's the one.
She means more than anything,
for her I'd move the earth.

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:52 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
lemons

wow ............ hmmm, kinda speechless at this moment ....... read this twice & wanted to cry ...... this is EXACTLY what I am feeling about my gf right now.

loved it! thanks for sharing!

mel 05

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:05 am 
apoetsreality

Thanks so much for the comment always love to write a poem that will connect with someone isn't that what poetry is all about Smile well in my opinon it is anyway i would love to read some of your work as well ......nice to meet you and i know as you can tell how you are feeling at the moment and that feeling is one that can make you torn in so many ways...would love to hear your thoughts on some of my other poems on here thanks again.

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:13 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
ghost

nice heartfelt write this, reality. keep writing!

regards
ghost

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:14 am 
apoetsreality

thanks so much ghost glad you enjoyed it.

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:17 am 
lemons

We are responding & you are writing all at the same time so I keep just refreshing my screen to see if you post some more right now! ha ha

I don't claim to have any talent to writing whatsoever ..... but there are two (cheesy in my opinion) poems in the humorous section -- only because a couple in chat wanted me to try. As broken as I feel right now, my 'official' first attempt in under General Chat entitled "I am no poet" .... I was too chicken to put it in the poetry among all the wonderful writers here.

I have more to express so you may see another from me soon. Looking forward to reading more of your though for sure!

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:17 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: