poetry block, lesbian, block, writers block, poetic block, lesbian poetry block, inspiration, poetic inspiration, poetry inspiration,
poem inspiration, lesbian writers block, lesbian inspiration, poety generators, poem generators, poem generator, poetry generator poetry block, lesbian, block, writers block, poetic block, lesbian poetry block, inspiration, poetic inspiration, poetry inspiration,
poem inspiration, lesbian writers block, lesbian inspiration, poety generators, poem generators, poem generator, poetry generator poetry block, lesbian, block, writers block, poetic block, lesbian poetry block, inspiration, poetic inspiration, poetry inspiration,
poem inspiration, lesbian writers block, lesbian inspiration, poety generators, poem generators, poem generator, poetry generator
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Poetry block

Having quite a block...
Goto page Previous  1, 2
LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Forgottenangel1764

sorry if i

If I stepped on your topic by the way and should have posted my own writers block message I do apologize . .maybe I should the read the list all the way through eh?. .he he. .My most humble apologies. .*bowing to the thread owner*. .

Last edited by Forgottenangel1764 on Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Post Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:39 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Mairi bheag

Anyone who can cook up a paragraph like that is not blocked! Very Happy I think you can write - you sparkle with subtle wit.

Mb
xx

Post Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:41 am 
Forgottenangel1764

Gratitude

Thank you for the wonderful comment. .and I hope that you are right about the forums helping to inspire. At the moment, I will admitt, I am reduced to procurring my contributions from scribble worn napkins of long ago. .(used to be my habit of being struck with the urge to create while waiting for food.) Maybe I should frequent restraunts again. .hmm. .while that sounds tempting I don't think my waistline would be so approving.

Post Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:55 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: