BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Accomplishments

More publication news!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Mairi bheag

More publication news!

Do you like vampire fiction? Or, for that matter, do you know anyone who does? The reason I ask is because my third novel will shortly be published by my trusty South African publishers, P'kaboo, and it's a teen-vampire adventure. What's more, it's the first of a planned trilogy - I'm already writing the sequel! A previewer - one of my 'beta readers' - has already called it "INSANELY good".

The title of the book is From My Cold, Undead Hand , and it will shortly be available as an e-book direct from the publisher. Soon after that it will be available in Kindle and print format from Amazon. All this will be well in advance of a bookshop launch.

It's available to pre-order direct from the publisher, and a limited number of purchasers will receive bonus text and a short audio file, both of which will give a little insight into one of the side-characters.

To find out more, visit my web site (mairibheag dot com) or go direct to the purchase site (pkaboo dot net/coldhand dot html).

As melswebs seems a wee bit quiet at the monet, I'm going to copy this to the 'general chit chat' section as well.

Mb
xx

Post Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:48 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: