BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> General Chit Chat

*****URGENT - SITE FEES FOR 2013*****

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
melons
Site Admin

*****URGENT - SITE FEES FOR 2013*****

********** SITE FEES FOR 2013 **************

Site Fees for 2013

((((((((Ladies))))))))

Each year site members help to pay the yearly site fees and they are now due. So if anyone would like to help pay 2013 fees then we have until 31st Jan to make the payments – which doesn't leave us long, I know.

By paying 2013 fees in advance, we get 24% discount which brings the years fees down to $510.26 (so it’s worth doing ) and there is no increase in fees since last year Smile.

Previously members have donated directly to Pair networks (the network provider) however, in 2009 Pair said that site donations breached US tax laws for their company and therefore they will only accept payment from my credit card as account owner. This makes it a little awkward because I then have to cover the entire bill and, being a single mum, I don’t have that amount of cash to spare especially in the current economic climate. I'm struggling like everyone else Sad

I cannot personally accept donations made out to me from anyone here because the site is not a registered charity in the UK and, if I did accept them then I am liable to pay tax, so that won’t work either.

So, in 2009 I thought about it.......and found the solution....

I may not be able to accept donations but I can accept gifts! In the UK I can accept gifts of monetary value so long as the total amount does not exceed UK limits. Plus I can use the gift in any way I want (under UK law), so I can pay the Pair bill as though it had originally been a donation, though for legality it’s termed a gift....I hope everyone is with me so far.... *smiling.

So, anyone wishing to help me make the site payments by making a 'gift' can do so by using paypal and sending to Melrowley@hotmail.com (I can also send you a copy of the invoice and transaction for payment to pair if you want to confirm these are made).

I will be putting $100 into the site ‘gift kitty’ to start off, so we need to find another $410.

Can anyone help, please?

Luv'n'hugs,

Melx

Post Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:13 am 
Allison

$75 has been sent to you. Thanks for all that you do. Wish I could have sent more.

Alli

Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:14 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Sent what I could Mel, good luck.

HugZ, MG

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:41 pm 
melons
Site Admin

((((((Alli))))))

thanks ever so much for helping to keep the site running, Alli Smile, we're all indebted to you.....

You're a star Smile

Luv'n'hugs,
Mel xox

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:33 pm 
melons
Site Admin

((((((((MG)))))))))

You're fab Smile

Thanks so much for everything you do to help Smile we're all indebted to you as well.

Luv'n'hugs,
Mel xox

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:40 pm 
melons
Site Admin

******More help needed*******

We still need to raise $300 or the site will have to close in a few months Sad.

Is there anyone out there who can help? All we need is 10 more gifts of $30 each......

Luv'n'hugs,
Melx

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:47 pm 
melons
Site Admin

All paid up!!!

Great news, everyone, 2013 site fees are all paid up!!!

Our benefactor of last year has generously stepped in to pay the outstanding balance *smiling,....and I want to say thank you, on behalf of us all, for your thoughfulness and kindness. It's wonderful that you could help this way.

I haven't mentioned your name because I was uncertain whether
you wanted to remain anonymous or not and so I erred on the side of caution....again Smile.

Luv'n'hugs and much respect,

Melx

Post Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:03 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Wow, great news Mel. I for one would like to thank our generous benefactor for such a wonderful gift.

HugZ, MG

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:41 pm 
Allison

Great news!! Thanks to the beautiful woman that has such a kind heart. Glad to hear we are safe for another year.

Alli

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
EverydayAngelKarie

I'm sorry I missed this post when it was new. I don't come into General often. But I am thankful to whoever it was who helped cap off the fee. I definitely would have donated had I known when this was a pressing issue. Can I still donate now? For the future?

~EDA

Post Wed May 01, 2013 8:33 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: