BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> General Chit Chat

What are we all doing now"
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
lonely_blue_eyes

Man its been awhile since ive been here.well im not going to write a book but life is great. About a month ago started a new job and the landfill working for the city. I love it as for my love life its good im happy but its me and I just dont know.

Post Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:19 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
chordphrute

Hi friends Smile Saw the last few posts were recent so I thought I'd say hi. I love that I'm friends with so many of you on facebook... it's nice to see tidbits of your lives now and then.

Life is "eh" over here... I finished a couple more degrees, spent time traveling in Europe and 4 months in India...currently plopping myself right back down where I was 4-5 years ago and in early midlife-crisis mode after realizing I spent 25+ years on a path towards an uptight bureaucratic nightmare. A lot of negative things have happened in the past year, but I have hope they'll pick up soon. For now I'm just sort of in hermit-mode.

I still talk with Mairi every day...and we reminisce about chatting here often. Someone should have written a book about this online community when it was at its peak... truly a unique and memorable experience.

Glad to see so many recognizable faces still lurk -

Best
d

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:31 am 
LaZCraZDayZ

I will take a turn

The last few years have obviously been full of its ups and downs. After having my back surgery in Nov 2011, I learned that at 31 I would have permanent restrictions and never be able to return to the career I spent my time building. Things quickly went down hill from there. Being in pain all the time takes a toll on your mental heath.

Not to be too depressing but in 1 year I had lost everything I had ever worked for including my house and my relationship of over 6 years. I moved out of St. louis and back to PA at the beginning of February this year and I am trying to take this new life day by day. I am incredibly happy to be with my family again but also saddened because the life we took 6 years to build together fell apart very quickly. We no longer speak.

I never expected that hurting my back would cost so much. But I have realized that I am happier here in this place than I had been in quite sometime. Truly I hope that she is happy as well.

Its good to hear about what is going on on others lives. Hopefully someday we can all come together again.

Laz
Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you. William Arthur Ward

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:57 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: