BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

Hey everyone!!! =)

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
saint

Hey everyone!!! =)

Hey everyone!!! I haven't been here to long. I'm 18, currently in university and live in Ontario Canada. I do not have the guts yet to come out to my family but I am out to a few close friends who are very supportive and accepting. I do not have any friends in the gay community so I'm looking forward to meeting all sorts of new people. I kind of did this backwards cause I've already stopped in chat and met a few cool people. Lol. I just thought that I should pop in and properly introduce myself. A few things about me; I'm Russian, play the piano, love playing sports except soccer, scary movies, snowboarding, reading, travel, art, I say I don't like getting dressed up but once you get me into a dress, good luck trying to get it off. Lol. Well anyways just wanted to stop by and say hi. =)

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:31 pm 
Xalia1
Moderators

Saint,

Hi and Welcome to Mels!
I loved your intro, it sounds like you're a well rounded person with lots of interests! Have fun on the boards, and I look forward to meeting you in chat! There are LOTS of cool people here, glad to hear you've met some of them already. Very Happy

Hugs,
Xalia

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
saint

Thank you Xalia1, I deeply appreciate the warm welcome Very Happy

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:29 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Welcome Saint - hey if we all did things in the correct order, the world would be a very boring place. Hope you enjoy your time here, maybe I could suggest you read some of the threads on the Coming Out Forum to give you a few ideas for when the time is right.

HugZ, MG

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:18 pm 
saint

Thanks so much MysteryGirl for the welcome to Mels. I will have to check out the threads on the coming out forum. I want to tell my family but I am not to sure how to do so. I think my mom might have a slight idea anyways so. Any advice I can get off the forums would be great help. Very Happy

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:55 am 
SexyKaz

Welcome Saint everyone here is great.Very friendly and always willing to help with advice if they can.Relax and have fun .This is one place where you can always be exactly who you are.Take care Very Happy

Post Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:24 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: