BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Dear So and So...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
wishonastar

Dear So and So,
I have been through a lot in the last year, the last few month have been really hard. Alot has bee good but the bad has really put a damper on things. I have held a good friend as she fell apart because of relationship issues. I have watched my own relationship fall apart and not been able to stop it. I have watched a sweet innocent 2 yr old grow, love, learn and thrive, but also have seen some of that innocent outlook slip away from her.
All I am asking for is a little break from the crap. I need supportive friends, would like all my family back, and someone to just bring a little smile into my life. I don't want a new "soul mate" not even looking for a relationship at this point, just someone who wants me around for me, and might even cuddle on the sofa and watch a movie or two with me.
Thanks,
Star
But I’m missing way too much
So when do I give up, what I’ve been wishing for.

Down - Jason Woods

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:35 pm 
PipSqueak

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Idiots, not Mark Duggan's family/community, but the vandals who think it's ok to wreck our shops, terrify people trapped in their homes & tie up police resources and cost the country a whole load of money which most of us don't have. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Grow up!!
Ps well done all those who helped clear up London today & protect Bristol last night. THANK YOU!!!!!

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:35 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Dear So and So,

Well, this has been an interesting few months...NOT. First I have my very own stalker and now you have the even more dubious honour of being the first person to even 'unfriend' me on FB!! It would be rather commonplace I guess if we were both teenagers or young adults, but...give me a break, we are well into our mature years. And the funny thing is YOU are the one who took the r/l to a new level and then freaked out, you are the one who wanted to begin again and take things slowly, you are the one who decided that 'just friends' was all we could be and all I did was go along with you, somewhat bemused and by the end, amused. You are the one who tore my character, motives and general life to shreds in that last email and I never raised the ante above a mild defence and light hearted sarcasm. And now you delete me? Well guess what, I'm still not angry, just sorry for someone so closed off, so walled and so desperately confused about what you want that you are scared to take the slighest step beyond what you are absolutely positive about!

Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:40 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Dear So and So pain

Here is a copy of my post from Oct. 9th last year!

Dear so and so pain

Will you leave off already? I've had an external AND internal ultrasound, so much bloodwork I may be anaemic and a colonoscopy and they can't find anything wrong with me. So stop nagging away at me - BEGONE!!!!!!

May I ever so politely remind you that I have now added a CT scan to that list and innumerable visits to my Dr? Are you listening? GO the F**K AWAY!!!!

A very disgruntled MG

Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:57 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Notices that I am the only one moaning and groaning lately, Oh well.

Dear So and So credit union official, please try to imagine this scenario from MY side and have a little compassion

Me: Good morning, I would like to deposit these 2 cheques from overseas in my son's a/c. He needs the money ASAP

You: It will take about 7 weeks to clear, we have to send them back to the Canadian bank for verification and then they have to be returned to us

Me: Are you kidding me? Surely you can do that electronically these days?

You: Nope, have to send them by post.

Me: OK, well here they are, please get it started ASAP

You: Wait, these cheques have not been endorsed on the back

Me: Ok, I will sign them

You: Nope, you son has to sign them himself

Me; It doesnt say 'endorsement of payee' just endorsement

You" He has to sign them

Me: The reason I am banking them is because he is travelling around the top end of AUstralia and has no address and will not have a permanent addrss for some time. I have no way of sending the cheques to him.

You: ...official verson of 'tough titties"

Me: The cheques are made out to him, you have all his a/c details, I have all the bits of documentation to say its OK for me to do stuff for him,Im not trying to take money OUT of his a/c, just put some in. I can bring you his birth certificate.....I GAVE BIRTH TO HIM, I CAN BRING YOU THR PICS!

You: ...official version of 'I dont give a shit"

Me: So, if I can possibly pin him down to one address long enough to post these too him, and providing the post office dont lose them, can he sign them and then deposit them over there somewhere so he doesnt then have to post them back to me

You: Nope....we dont have branches in Qld

Me: So, you are telling me I have to post these cheques across to the other side of Australia and hopefully he will get them, then he has to post them back to the other side of Australia, so you can then post them back to Canada, who can then post them back to Australia? ANd you call this the electronic age?

You: Yep....next!

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:32 am 
wishonastar

Dear So and So,
Can you please make this pain go away? I understand I have to feel the hurt to move on but really this is getting to be a little much for me. I am a strong person but even I can only take so much. It's getting so that I can't eat again and when I do I get sick. I am having more trouble then normal sleeping, and I am crying again for no reason. This has to end. I need to move on a little and spend time with friends, but on the weekends all I do is sit on my sofa and cry it seems. I can't take much more of this. I am done! Do you hear me DONE!! I am pulling on my big boi undies and heading to a counselor. If nothing else maybe if I get it all out I can stop crying on my friends shoulders. Now all I have to do is find the money for this, but I am calling someone Monday to see how they work and what their rates are. Cause I am DONE crying over you cause you're obviously not shedding a tear over me!!!

Down - Jason Woods

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:23 am 
aidyl

Dear So and So
There are times I wish I could stop loving you because the roller coaster of feeling my heart goes through sometimes is too much. I have a sign by my computer that says ‘Protect Your Heart’ and it is dated 15/08/2006. Pathetic isn’t it, to think that I have been trying not to love you for so long, longer if the truth be known.
Then I think of what my life would be like if you were no longer a part of it. It will be empty. It will be an existence of automation. When I weigh ‘the with or without you’, the ‘with you’ wins.
I feel so scared sometimes. Scared of the little things. Scared of big things that all pertain to our emotions. I wish I could share all my fears with you but that in turn is one of my fears. The fear that if I did share certain thoughts and feeling you would be upset or slowly withdraw.
The fact that you live in England and I live in Trinidad does not help at all. I am TIRED, TIRED, TIRED, of time zones and the challenges it compounds on a long distance relationship. If you had stayed living in New York where we first met some of our geographic problems would not be so bad. But no you had to go accept a job in the UK, arrgggh.

I feel like you are slipping away.

Aidyl

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:55 pm 
angelsmoki

Dear So and So,

I realize that it was not easy waking up from an induced coma after 3 weeks not knowing what happened or how long it had been since you had been with the 'living'. I realize that you must miss the fairly new found freedom from your family once you got out of the hospital a month later.

You created this mess yourself. YOU got yourself so far into debt that you lost not only the van that got totaled in the accident but also the car that was fully paid for to a title loan company for some loan that probably didn't go towards anything of use such as rent. YOU didn't pay your rent for whatever reason and got yourself evicted. Your mother tried to make sure all of the important things were removed from you home and you were given alot more time to move out due to the circumstances then the judge would have normally given another person.

To read that you would rather be in the hospital then living here really pisses me off. When I saw you last night it took all I had to not say 'get out'. The children and your mother are the only reason I did not. I could never make your mom choose b/w you and me because it would never be a question what the answer would be, but if pushed far enough I would leave. Leave the woman I love more then anyone, leave the children I have watched grow since birth. It would break my heart but it kills me to watch you just throw it all away and dismiss it for 'friends' who wouldn't go all out for you as you have for them and a pill-popping druggie who, like all the other men in your life, is un-employed. Also to read that your grandmother is willing to put him and his child up?!?!!! I wonder if he is living there now. That woman will never learn that giving in to you is no way to help you finally grow up. If your man cared so much about you why wasn't he working his @ss off trying to get the money for a home for when you were released from the hospital? You both need to grow up.

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:58 pm 
girlwithguitar4447

Dear So and So,

When you decide to turn a book into a movie please have the courtesy to do more than read the back cover. When all you keep is the names of the characters it has a tendency to be more than a little frustrating for those of us who actually read and enjoyed the book and were excited to see it on the big screen.

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:35 pm 
EverydayAngelKarie

Dear so and so,

I wrote you a letter on here and was about to post it but decided it was way too personal to post for everyone to see, so I am sending it to you on FB instead.

~Karie

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:12 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
pharos

Dear So and So,

yes, I'm attracted to you...
no, I won't show it...
yes, I could not stand not having you in my life...
no, I'm not going to do anything to jeopardize our friendship...
yes, you're the sexiest woman in the room when we go out...
no, I will not refrain from looking threateningly at women who glance at you...
yes, I'd love to kiss you...
no, I'm not initiating a kiss between us...
yes, I think I could easily fall for you...
no, I have been too scarred to trust again...
yes, I can sense that you find me adorable...
no, I will not show you I feel the same about you...
yes, I'm complicated...
no, you're not crystal - clear yourself...

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:32 pm 
Eilidh
Moderators

Dear hand, wrist, arm, and elbow:

Now would be a good a time as any to stop hurting. You're so bizarre.

Thanks,
Me

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:50 am 
wishonastar

Dear So & So,
I can see now what I have missed for the past two years. You never loved me. I was just a game until you could be sure that she would welcome you back.
I have foolishly hoped that this was just a speed bump in our lives. That eventually we would sit down and talk through the things that had gone wrong. The you really loved me like you said you did. That you loved me like I so foolishly loved you.
I guess the fact that after so long I finally let go and trusted you and laid my heart bare to you meant something to you. I now know exactly how wrong I was.
I will sit here in the home we had made and try to let my heart break silently. I will try to put my life back together and move on with the help of my friends and adopted family. But I know I will never be the same again. I will never be able to give myself, my heart, my love fully to someone again.
Thank you I guess for being the final one to show me that I am not worth loving.

me

Down - Jason Woods

Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:55 pm 
pharos

Dear so and so,

You're needy and clingy. In fact you broke all records of emotional vampirism! Luckily, I can see right through you now and I know why you view me as a "traitor". You thought that being your friend meant I couldn't be anyone else's??? How on earth did you get that impression? It wasn't like I was living on an isolated mountain top when you met me, grateful I had come across another human being... You even met my other friends. Hell, you have known them for more than five years! But... you wanted to be exclusive. Hm... Amazing how all this was building inside you and you merely limited yourself to bitching once or twice. God knows how it was eating you up to say exactly what you wanted. You tried to change me, I'll give you that! And of course, you're too proud to admit that you intentionally created that little incident a month and a half ago so you now resort to lying. Typical. Your mistake was that you took two other innocent people, besides me, and staged your little drama hoping that since you were my friend I would never question you. Tough luck cos my instinct told me I did have to question you and I did have to look into it to make sense of all the inexplicable drama. And the outcome was that you convinced all of us that you have deep-rooted insecurities. Honestly, what on earth did you get out of your little scheme..?

Dear so and so,

you're hot and sexy and grrrrr!!! Can't wait to see you tonight. Wink

Post Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:49 am 
girlwithguitar4447

Dear So and So,

I just wanted to say I love you. You have given me hope that maybe we do have a chance. Thank you for that.

Last edited by girlwithguitar4447 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:02 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: