BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Dear So and So...
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
pharos

Dear So and So...

Ladies, the Dear So and So thread is BACK!!!!

A reminder from the original Dear So and So regarding the intention of this thread:

Just a thread to get it all out, say things you would want to say in person, but can't for whatever reasons.

However, to ensure the better flow of Dear So and So this time, rules have been added by the site’s administration. Please read the post that follows carefully.

hugs
Pharos

Post Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:28 am 
fortheloveofagood...
Site Admin

Hello all,

As you can see the dear so n so thread is back! Very Happy As Pharos said, we’ve decided to add some boundaries to ensure the thread stays in the spirit that it is originally intended to be...

With that in mind, we would like you to please

i) Refrain from using the “dear so n so’s” to attack any members of Mels, past or present
If posts are directed at another member as a form of attack it will be removed. You will be informed of this decision and sent a warning via PM. If you continue to disregard this rule, further action will be taken.

ii) Refrain from responding to any individual “dear so n so's’”
Again we appreciate that Mels is a place where support and validation for our experiences is sought and received. However, if you wish to respond directly to a member, this would be best done via PM. In addition, if you would like support on any particular issue, feel free to share your issue on a separate post in moans and groans.

'don't hate your enemies, it clouds your judgement'

~peace comes from knowing only love is real~

Last edited by fortheloveofagood... on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Post Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:30 am 
pharos

Dear So and So,

I thought you were a maniac for waking up your kids at the crack of dawn, sometimes screaming, when they refused to get up. I came close to calling the police several times and wondered why the rest of the neighbours hadn’t reported you already. Recently, I was told that you’re struggling with health problems that make it impossible for you to dress three kids-all under the age of 7- on your own, so your husband helps you with that before he leaves for work… Forgive me for bitching all summer… I didn’t know. I should have noticed the tenderness with which you hold their hands whenever I see you in the street.

Pharos

Post Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:33 am 

Dear so and so,

I wish I could think of something I wanted to tell you that I couldn't tell you to your face, but... I can't think of anything! I just wanted to post on the dear so and so thread! The new one that is... But... let me think a sec.
OH yeaaaaah, there is something, but it's not for you. I'll tell you yours when I see you. Here goes...

Dear so and so, I didn't have any of the crummy symptoms in my eyes until you put me on all these meds! For crying out loud! I'm not a happy camper! "J"

Post Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:20 pm 
Arren

Dear so and so,

I hope you handle yourself more professionally in the future. The whole high and mighty thing really doesn't suit you. In the future I hope that you will double check the work that you give my sisters' to make sure that the work that they are given is appropriate for what they have been studying.

It would also make me a lot happier if, in the future, you make sure tat when you send out emails notifying us Learning Coaches of mistakes on the assessments that you do make sure that it gets to ALL of us.

Arren.

Last edited by Arren on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:31 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
chordphrute

Dear so and so -

When you get out of the hospital, don't expect sympathy. None. I have no sympathy for attempted suicide, and barely a lick of compassion for it.

cp

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:59 am 
Gabriel Fallen

Dear so and so
A promise is a promise. It just makes me miss you more. I love you.

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:49 am 
SWAY

Dear so and so,

I'm sorry things didn't work out like we wanted them to. I think its brought us to a place of acceptance of each other, and things we cannot change. I want you to know that I love you, and nothing will ever change that. When things happen that we know are going to happen in the future, that is the time when things between us will change. Until then, know I am always with you in my heart, and in my soul, and I will cherish each second we get until there are no more seconds we are allowed to share.

I love you.

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:14 pm 
Khaleesi
Moderators

Dear So & So,

I hope you never suffer the pain of a kidney stone. If you do I hope your nurse doesn't wait for over an hour after the doctor ordered pain meds to give them to you like you made me wait. No one deserves that kind of pain especially when you can hear them begging for relief.

Khaleesi

Never start a row in public when it can be settled politely in private. ~My Father~

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:40 pm 
chordphrute

Dear so and so -

I can't beLIEVE you get paid so much more than I do. Yeah - I really am bitter.

cp

Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:21 am 
Mairi bheag

Dear So-and-so

Love her back! Make her happy! Hold her in your arms, you idiot!

Mb
xx

Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:47 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Dear So and So

Please don't play games, I'm really not strong enough to deal with that. Just tell me straight out what it is you want from me and then maybe I can get on with my life. I cannot live in limbo.

Noni

Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:51 am 
Mairi bheag

Dear So-and-so

This is very simple: I wish I could snap my fingers and make you go away.

Mb
no Xs

Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:37 pm 
pharos

Dear So and So,

You call me up and beg me to go to your blog and read your latest "masterpiece of a poem"... Well, sorry if I disappointed you cos I didn't feel like analyzing and yawned while we talked... It was napping time!!!! Sacred time, dammit!!! Besides, it wasn't as good as the one with the girl on the edge of a cliff. That one was perfect... This one was not from the heart. It was a mere collection of words and nothing else. And stop pouting over the phone, will you? Why do "straight" women who know I'm not straight pout over the phone? (you are soooo not straight btw) Is it some kind of "trick" to soften me up? Pout to the lesbian or bi and she will go all sweet and make you feel less insecure? Nope. Not playing that game with you any more.

Pharos

Post Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:38 pm 
Moonshine

Dear So n so,

I'm not going to write to you until I don't care whether I write or not. And then I probably won't because I won't care any more. Basically, don't hold your breath. It's not even like I want a sexual relationship with you - lord knows I've as much sex drive as a dried peanut these days. But I realize both sides of any relationship we look like having at any time are going on in your head and not out here between us. So make up some wonderfully deep reason why we are where we are and why you feel you have to protect yourself/me/the cats/the world (delete as appropriate) and revel in it as you do your hiding thing there. I can see you. I could all along. I can see right into you.

But soon I won't even give a toss about looking.

M

Post Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:56 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: