BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Dear So and So...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MeliPiper

Dear so and so,

Please stop pointing out every few months you are surprised I am still single. It is rather annoying and I am quite fine right now no matter what you say in your head. I have more important things to do like my bartending school and pay loans back. I will be moving out in a few months and then you can help me find a girlfriend.

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:25 am 
SWAY

Dear So and So,

I hope you know how proud of you I am for doing what you're doing. For standing up when all you wanna do is lay down, for understanding you need help through all of this, and for letting me help you. I am proud of you for being the bigger person, for not starting as much trouble as I thought you would, and for loving your kids even though he left to be with your sister. I admire your courage, your strength, your steadfastness to those kids, and to yourself, knowing there is better out there for you. Keep on keeping on, I know you can, and you will.

Hugs,
J Exclamation

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:09 pm 
BdeCaunteton

Dear so-and-so

Truth be told, when you told me you're interested in someone else and hoped I was OK with that, I lied. Yeah there is a remarkable distance between us, but maybe a tiny part of me on that date wanted physical condolence of a friendship sort. Thing is, I'm like a cat; I whine for attention and once someone gives me attention in a way that I find is OK, I purr. If you get me comfortable with you before you just hug me out of the blue, I respond better. I'm happy you found someone in your proximity I'm just sad that it has come back to the conclusion of me being totally alone. Not that it's wrong to be alone, I'm just tired of it.

www[dot]bdecauntetonspoetry[dot]webs[dot]com

Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:03 pm 
Gabriel Fallen

Dear so and so
Truth be told I don't understand us. What you want from me. Day to day is fine but even in that I am sometimes confused. My heart is screaming at me, but its burrowed so deep in hiding I can't hear it. Its so damn hard to go to sleep at night. I never want to get off the phone with you. And it seems so awkward every time. There's three words at the back of my throat that I dare not say. I don't want to scare you away. You've made me insanely happy these last few days. "I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say. (I promise) I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be. (I promise)
But if you'll wait around a while, I'll make you fall for me, I promise, I promise you I will"

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:39 pm 
Yentruck

Dear so and so,

I hope these words will give me some closure even though they probably won't. I'm sorry I didn't e-mail when I said I would and I don't blame you for ignoring me now. Its just not easy for me, this whole relationship thing. I've too much of a terrible history that I don't wish to delve into. I hope we talk again sometime and maybe stay friends.. since I'm pretty sure a romantic relationship is out of our cards. I've screwed that one up once again. I hope to get this right eventually as I'm so lonely on my own.

Yen

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:58 am 
drdj2006

Dear so and so,

Confusion clouds all thought processes. Confusion has clouded everything more so than any drug or alcohol has ever clouded me. I have a thousand reasons to be furious, none of them with you. Another so and so I should be furious with I should hate and despise but I don't. Anger will build up and I will try to take it out on her but I can't. The anger I feel is crushed under the weight of my love for and with her. I am still so deep in love with her and so hurt by all that has happened. I could not give up or give in all that I had to hold on to was ripped from my grasp and I was left drounding in love for another who no longer was in love with me. No friends strong enough to pull me out or help hold me up. 3 very dear friends threw me a line something to hold on to. But that's all they could offer was a line a distraction but in the end every night I came back home alone to nothing and would have to fight to keep my head up and stretch for something to hold on to Then one night I went looking for a good time something or one to play with. I found you, dear so and so I found you. The line my friends threw me had a knot on the end for me to hold on to and a hook on the other to keep it firmly in place. That know and hook they are you. I can't pull my self up yet but I can hold on until things are ok. And I can finally see that everything will be ok. But that is what has happened. That is the past and is set in time gone by it is fact. The confusion sets in when I think of where I want to go from here. I could climb the line with its knots and steady hook once I'm strong enough. I could climb it in to your arms. But that scares me I am afraid to hurt you. I know my record and this is the first time I have been dumped in almost 8 years. I have blown through women like a tornado through houses. I don't want you to end up where so many others have. And i don't want to end up back here drounding once again. I have not fallen in love with you but i feel the potential to and that frightens me and makes me feel guilty. I am still in love with another and so lost as to what to do about that. I have to let her go I want her happy with or with out me. That's how i work. But at the same time i feel myself wanting to make you smile ever time we talk. And no mater how down I am you walk me through what I'm feeling and why. Then help me sort it out then you very effectivly distract me and bring a true smile to my face. I don't want a rebound I wasn't looking for another intrest. But I think I got one and that makes me smile. I want you in so many ways. In less than one week you have me scared of falling for you. I'm not falling yet but I'm scared that I'm going to and I don't know how to handle it. You are my new intrest which means I could fall for you. You are my new interest which means I want to take a chance on you. You are my new interest, dear so and so, and that scares me. I was with my ex for year and 2 months and we were engaged for 5 of those months. We haven't even been broken up for a month and she hasn't even moved out yet. She packed her things last night and shes gone with in the nest 3 days. And I already have a new interest. And I already have you. I don't want you to be a rebound.

Confused as all hell I feel guilt for loving again so quickly. I feel hope from you. I feel anger and pain and sadness from a fresh break up. I feel fear from the possibility of something with you. I feel fear from the possibility of it being a rebound i feel guilty for the want to climb out of all this confusion and pain and downright shit and climb right in to your arms

in writing this to you dear so and so i believe the fog and confusion has lifted enough for me to set a course of action. I'll give it time and I'll let things go as they go between us and I'm going to climb the line to you weather its to your arms or friendship. Time will tell but dammit all to the guilt i desurive to be happy and to do that i have to get up the strength to climb once i reach you we will see about the rest.

your new interest

DJ

SIX

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:22 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
pharos

Dear So and So,

Forget it. It's not happening. My defences are so high up, it would take a miracle for you to get over them. And I don't really believe that miracles happen that easily anyway. They do happen, but only for the right reasons and when we least expect them. So, be well and f*** off. I'm doing fine right now. Go cause a ripple in someone else's pond.

Pharos

Post Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:46 am 
chordphrute

Dear so and so -

You're my boss. I'm not yours. Yes, I know I'm more competent than you - but you make at least 70k more than I do and I'd appreciate it (for the sake of my sanity and self-preservation) if you would at least pretend like you're in the office more than 5 hours per week or that you have a clue what your job description is.

cp

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:10 am 
Kewl

Dear so and so,

For years I've been wondering how you are. ..and then someone sent me a link to view a photo of you.

I went reeling back in time ... had trouble breathing.... there you finally were. .. in front of me... in a photo. Smiling and happy as I remember you to be ....

I've never stopped loving you. You were so young when things went sour between me and your mom... you had no idea what was going on... and I hope that your young mind was able to forget what you saw.

I'm afraid to message you. I don't want to open any wounds . Just know that you are and forever will be in my heart... the most precious boy I ever came to love.

Post Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:52 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Mara

Dear So and So...

I can't believe you lost your key and had to ring my bell at 2.30 in the morning, just to get in. I can't believe that I had been awake for more over an hour after. I can't believe don't know how to put out a light or flush the toilet. Do you know how to handle a toothbrush? Because toothpaste stains are all over the sink....
I don't hate you for this, but it's kind of annoying. And I know that maybe I'm a little harsh in the way I see you, but you know, you have large shoes to fill. The one before you... was the best.

Post Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:55 am 
EverydayAngelKarie

Dear so-and-so kitty,
I would have told you this when you were still alive, and I did tell you when we were in the vet on Monday afternoon, but I feel the need to write it, in hopes that maybe you can understand English now and that you have the ability to read in the afterlife. You were a really special cat. I remember always being so protective of you over your lifetime, and I loved you like a family member and a best friend ever since we got you as a kitten in January of '91. I was only 4 then. You lived a great and long life, and I'm so sorry that your body started breaking down. I always tried to be extra careful with you. I would have healed you if I could. I wanted you to be an immortal cat, but i knew that you couldn't be. You were so so special Mama Kitty, I can't even really explain how special. a lot of people don't understand how a cat could have meant so much to me, but you really did. Yyou have meant more to me in my life than things that a lot of people would consider "important". I would rather lay on a bed with you forever and pet you and have you sleep next to me forever than work at Taco Bell or get some other lame minimum-wage-corporate-asshole job. I don't regret any of the times that I hung out with you instead of with people. You were getting quite rebellious these last few months, shitting in the bathtub all the time, and peeing all over everything, (bad-cuckoo-kitty!), but it didn't make me love you any less, it just made us have a lot cleaner of a house, because we had no choice but to clean, and honestly, it was horrible cleaning that stuff up every day, but I think I'll miss it, because I miss anything that has to do with you, kitty. Monday was horrible, and I'm sorry that you had no idea where we were taking you. you were so happy in the car, and laying there on the table with all of us loving you. We hadn't heard you meow so enjoyably in a long time, were you telling us that everything was gonna be okay? I try to tell myself that that's what you were saying, but it still hurts me inside that you seemed like you were in such a great mood compared to the few days before. I hate the idea that your life was shortened when you were actually enjoying yourself for a while. I'm crying right now, and I wish you could be here with me. You were always in my room to console me, now where are you? I hope you're somewhere great. I'm sorry i don't believe in heaven, but if I did believe in heaven I would want you to be there. I've heard that it's a really nice place. I'll never forget what your fur felt like, i made sure to memorize the feel of your fur on Monday. i can imagine it right now. Your fur was really nice, just like you were. You were so pretty too. I liked your awkward fur patterns. I'm gonna miss you a lot kitty, i think I've typed it enough now. The people who read this are gonna think I'm crazy...that's okay though, because it's not for them, it's for you. I hope you can read and understand English fluently now like I said earlier, that would be really nice. I love you Mama, more than anybody will actually understand. Peace and never-ending love, kitty.

Love, Karie

Post Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
pharos

Dear So and So,

it's a good thing you apologised, but I doubt you would have if I hadn't called you out on your rudeness in front of... what was it? Ten people? I admit that I did try to refrain myself... I thought of several things while doing so. Said to myself "He's an asshole, why bother?" and "He just needs to get laid" and "God give me serenity to help dissolve this anger". BUT there is never an excuse for rudeness especially when not provoked. So I went all Scorpio and got you right where I wanted. Laughing What can I say? It's in my nature. Deal with it!

hugs
Pharos

Post Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:39 am 
drdj2006

Dear so and so

im sorry for so many things i cant believe its been almost 3 years sence you left for good im sorry it took me 3 year to come to terms with things im sorry i gave up on us after you couldnt talk to me im sorry i never gave you a real chance im sorry i gave your chance away to a girl who was never faitful im sorry you became the other woman in the end im sorry i wasnt more for you than i was im sorry i would fuck you then go back to my gf like nothing happened im sorry i was away at school when the end came im sorry that you were sick im sorry that i didnt take the opertunity to come meet you when i could im sorry i didnt know untill week later im sorry i couldnt make it to the funeral im sorry i havent met up with brian to get the ashes im sorry im scared to talk to him about it im sorry it took me 3 years after you died to say sorry im sorry i couldnt love you as you loved me im sorry i couldnt tell my gf to fuck off when it came to you im sorry i still cant tell her even though we broke up just months later im sorry im so so so sorry november is just next month and its the month that took you from me and that took my mom from me just 2 years later im sorry i never said good bye im sorry i made you cry so much im sorry i dint talk to you for 3 months prior to your death im sorry i dint stick around when i was around you were doing better im so so so sorry i let you down im sorry...

I am sorry I let you die.

i love you still and im sorry

SIX

Post Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:48 pm 
storybellz

Dear So-and-so,

When i went by your office a couple days ago, asking what time the play would start, it was just my excuse to visit you. B/c to be honest, i already knew the answer to my own question.

But, sadly i can't let you know that, as coming to you with the truth (that i visit you b/c i am attracted to you like a moff to a flame, and i can't stand being away from you for too long!) is forbidden.

And, while i'm confessing, i may as-well admit that this has been the truth for almost every visit i've ever made to your office. For ex., i know i don't have to go to you with all those questions. If i really had any questions, i could ask others just as easily. But, i'd rather hear the answers coming from your seductive lips! Exclamation

Post Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:57 am 
SWAY

Dear so and so,

Why must you refer to me as that dyke bitch? Since when does someone's preference have anything to do with their ability to care for children? Since when does someone's preference have anything with their ability to be a friend, and be there for someone else? Since when do you have to refer to me as that? I mean really. I have been more than nice to you on every single occasion I have been around you, bending over backwards to make sure the kids are taken care of, to make sure they have eaten, done their homework, and gotten enough rest, gotten to school on time and picked up on time, had fun instead of thinking about the current situation, and what is wrong with that, and how does that make me a dyke bitch?

I'll tell you something though, I hold my tongue around you and around your children because you are not worth the anger I have for you. You are not worth the tears she cries every single day that you give her mixed signals, one minute tryin to be with her, the next leaving her to be with her sister...that's just low dude, and you know what, she still loves you, she never stopped loving you, you just thought she did.

I hope you realize what a fool you are, and what you've done to her and those kids, who wanted nothing more than to be a family, It's pretty bad when they don't ask for you in the hospital, they ask for me...a real father would of stepped up to the plate and been there for his son, not see him for an hour in the 3 days he's been in the hospital....

Post Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:15 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: