BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Accomplishments

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
BdeCaunteton

www[dot]bdecauntetonspoetry[dot]webs[dot]com

Last edited by BdeCaunteton on Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:40 am 
PipSqueak

That's really cool Bde!

Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:46 pm 
storybellz

I'm having a look now. Good job with starting these blogs. They wiill probably be a good creativity motivater to you, sometime.

Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:53 am 
BdeCaunteton

www[dot]bdecauntetonspoetry[dot]webs[dot]com

Last edited by BdeCaunteton on Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:59 am 
storybellz

Yes, i tried to leavve a comment on one of the posts i liked on one of your blogs, but an error occured, and it didn't work.

However, i'll post the link(s) on my facebook, for all my friends to see; that's one way to get'em out there Wink

As for other nifty ways to spread the word about your blog links, i do have a few suggestions:

*Submit the links to as many search engines as you can (this will help poetry lovers find your site, during random poetry searches)

*Post the links to all your social network pages (i.e. myspace, facebook, etc.)

*Make a Twitter page, and get followers (on twitter, post little quick notes, to let people know what you've wrote about lately, or that you are writing a new poem, and hence, whoever bocomes your "follower" will in other words be a fan. This is a quick way, to gather fans, in one place)

*Make business cards, and put your links on them

*become accustomed to using feeds, so that whenever you post a writing update to Twitter, it will automatically update on your other pages, as-well (this helps expose your updates to a wider audiance, in-case there are any people who don't join one of your particular pages)

*If you have a yahoo email account, or an email account that has customized signiture cappablities, make a customized signiture, with your links to your blogs included, that will automatically appear at the end of every email you send.

Assuming you are a yahoo user (b/c that's what i use, and all i really know about) to do this, go to the "mail options" tab, on the top right-hand side of the screen, and then click standard or "mail plus" (i'm standard), then, on the next page, click "customixe signiture". When you get to the custome signiture page, there will be a little check-box, near the bottom of the page, asking to add the signiture to all outgoing mail, so be sure that box is checked!

And, if most people are as curious and nosey as i can be, those links in your signiture are sure to get some clicks! Laughing

*If you're involved in school, create a writer's club, if there isn't one already, and that should help inform people. Get inventive too, like suggest annual writer's expose, or something along those lines...

*And, of course, there's always good, old-fashioned "word-of-mouth"! And, hey...often times, it works! So, don't be shy to tell people!

Well, that's all that i can think of now...

I hope some of these suggestions are helpful to you.

Post Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:04 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: