BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Articles & Essays

You won't believe this scam

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Phoenix
Moderators

You won't believe this scam

Most people have been shocked and scared by what has happened to the world economy. The sad fact is that most people do not understand the derivative markets. American's have recently been saddled with trillions of debt which we have no idea how we will repay. Our children and grandchildren will have to pay it back or will they?

In 1946, accounting changed in government. The books were changed in how revenues were accounted for, and every year our local, State, and Federal officials tell us that they can't meet the needs because they don't have enough revenue. Most of us are aware of the hidden taxes we pay through fees etc... But do you know about the unrevealed funds that we are not told about, but which are reported in the Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports that every local, State, Federal government and educational institutions file (over 84000) annually? The major media knows about them. They never speak about them though, and we the taxpayers are left in the dark.

Imagine that your partner and you work. That you earn $1000.00 a month and they say they earn $1000.00 a month and you see their bank account and it shows the money which goes into the account which appears to show them earning $1000.00 a month. Unfortunately, costs go up and your partner tells you that "we're short $600.00 and you need to get a part time job to make up the difference". We have all dealt with shortfalls and emergency expenses, we go into debt or we get a part time job to pay for it. Now, imagine that your partner lied to you. That they have a secret account and that they actually make $10,000.00 a month! That money is hidden in accounts you have no idea exist. That's sort of what our government has done to the American people.

We are aware of the "general budget" report and that's what they show as our tax revenue and a few other assets as well as the expenses. It looks like we have a problem with paying for all we want verses taxes to pay for it. The truth is, they have taxed us, taken fees, hidden them off the general budget under various investment funds and that they manipulate markets. They play the derivative market and basically make bets on what will fall. The recent economic stock crash did not harm those who played the derivatives. For every dollar lost, someone made money betting it would fall. The government is the biggest stock holder in every major corporation. That' right, the government has already effectively taken over all the businesses worth taking over both domestically and internationally!

Do a Google search on Walter Burien. His website spells it out very well. Read the article "Know THE SCORE - Government 75 - People 25". He also has a fix, and the best part is the government has already done most of the hard work in setting up the investment funds. All that is needed is an extensive audit going back 3 years to discover how much is in off-shore funds often handed by Calpers verses domestic funds. He also has explained that solution in the Taxpayers Retirement Fund which can be found on his site.

There is zero need to collect any taxes in America and we could pay for healthcare, education, military, infrastructure. That's right; it's all available to the tune of 600 trillion dollars! Don't get mad really. How many of us have wished our parents or grandparents had invested so well that we never needed to worry about money, and could just find a cause to support, a career to embark upon that would truly bring us satisfaction? The fact is, the government has already done it, but we don't know about it!

New Zealand has already made many similar changes that Mr. Burien recommends. Scroll down his page and read the article about New Zealand. Another excellent author is a now deceased government auditor, Mr. Klatt, who did an analysis of most states. As of 2003, Florida had a 48 Billion surplus, and yet they continued to cry poor and want more tax dollars.

I look forward to any responses regarding the CAFR's, but ask that you read the first article about the government 75 and the people 25.

Post Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:58 pm 
MdmPrez

Pho

And what a scam it is. I have no debate or argument for you. I support your position.

Thanks for the post.

Cat

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:43 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

Falls over stunned.

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:29 pm 
melons
Site Admin

((((((((((Pho))))))))))

Wow...now I'm suitably informed!! That made fab reading, thanks Pho. I always had my suspicions about the hidden coffers....

luv'n'hugs,

Mel x

P.S .... did you know my 11 year old has her own solution to the world economy and financial crisis....................................print more money!! *chuckling Wink

Post Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:17 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: