BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

wondering....

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Milladrea

wondering....

well, i think I have been infatuated to woman longer than I'm ready to admit.... But those crushes have come and gone. Back then I thought that I was straight. During high school I started to understand more about myself. But still didn't really understand what was going on. People around me were getting to the train of dating others. But Somehow I didn't have the right ticket to the train anytime.
So now, it's been almost two years and I know that I'm not like the other girls in my class in high school. I'm bisexual.
But for the last month or so I have bee really getting to understand the deeper thing in me. I'm a Bisexual Lesbian. Cause sometimes there comes a guy and I find myself attracted to him. But mainly it has been girls that I have been attracted to. It's like I feel comfortable with a girl. Somehow I feel like I have to watch over myself with a guy. Maybe it has something to do with my past. Seeing things that have made me careful maybe even scared of getting close to a guy.

People always seem to think that bisexuals are really either just promiscuous or just tragically confused.

I'm not confuced. But I'm not yelling from he roof top the news about me. It's my lifean I'm living it. If someone doesn't like the way I am. That's their problem.

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:20 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
findyourpassion

Well it sounds like you've found your ticket! You know I felt that way all through high school too- I thought I was straight, or rather, I assumed I was straight. It didn't even occur to me that I might be othewise! It was not actually until I was almost done with college that I figured out I'm a lesbian. It's kind of funny to look back because everything makes more sense, not that I felt horribly confused at the time either. I just figured I hadn't found the right person yet...which was true, to an extent, but I wasn't looking in the right place! I have yet to find that person, but at least now I know where to look!
You seem to have a good outlook on everything keep it that way! Smile

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:02 am 
Milladrea

Yeah well It didn't occur to me neither back then that I was something else. I totally assumed that I was straight too. Everyone of my friends around me were talking about guys blaa blaa blaa.. I was more of a listener then. and I had crushes but really they didn't turn my world upside down. Make me feel that certain feling inside me...

So now that I know what is going on with me. It feels better.

Tho not many of the people around me know about me. But the most important thing to me is that I know it.

It's a releave to know which way to look. Tho I find it hard too.

My situation is abit of complicated. This person that has filled my life isn't out and she is actually with this guy. But she says that in her mind they are more like friends than an actual couple.
But we are taking things slow, baby steps. See it how it goes. No big plans. No promises.
But I do have strong feelings towards her and she always reminds me that her feelings for me haven't changed they have just gotten deeper.

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:48 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: