BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

MOre fashion gaydar questions

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
lily1111

MOre fashion gaydar questions

Hello Everybody,

This is part 2 of my original question about earrings and rings. Another lesbian observation I have a question about is wristbands like /sports wristbands and leather wristbands. Every girl I run into who I know is gay wears a wristband. Is this a statement or just a coincidence or something else. I am here to learn haha even though I know my questions are idiotic. I am a natural observer of people around me always seeking deeper meaning. I have always felt like a visitor on the outside looking in to everything. Does anyone else feel that way? Thanks again for all your smartness and experience out there. Bye Lily

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:45 am 
twilight

I don't know about everyone else, but I wear a rainbow rubber bracelet. I waer it for a couple of reasons. One, I do not "look like a lesbian" and so it sometimes keeps me from having to say I am, sometiems. Two, being a rubber band it never has to come off my wrist and so I never take it off and thus never lose it. Three it givesme something to play with when I have ADD moments.

The lengthening shadows wait The first pale stars of twilight. ~~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:13 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
findyourpassion

I'm gay and I don't have a wristband.

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:59 am 
storybellz

Re: MOre fashion gaydar questions

quote:
Originally posted by lily1111:
Hello Everybody,

This is part 2 of my original question about earrings and rings. Another lesbian observation I have a question about is wristbands like /sports wristbands and leather wristbands. Every girl I run into who I know is gay wears a wristband. Is this a statement or just a coincidence or something else. I am here to learn haha even though I know my questions are idiotic. I am a natural observer of people around me always seeking deeper meaning. I have always felt like a visitor on the outside looking in to everything. Does anyone else feel that way? Thanks again for all your smartness and experience out there. Bye Lily

Hi Lily,

Just thought i'd let you know that your questions--though maybe a bit sttereo-typical, are not at all "idiotic". They are perfectly understandable, and even useful to a certain extent.

I am the same way, when it comes to the curiousity thing, and i love observing people. Yeah, sometimes i can take it too far, and become consumed w/ stereo-types, but when i do manage to temper that tendancy, my curiousoty serves me well, esp. as i am planning to major in sociology in school. If you know anything about that subject, you know what i mean-- it thrives on such observations and curiousities as ours. Very Happy

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:31 am 
Greenshadow

quote:
Originally posted by twilight:
I don't know about everyone else, but I wear a rainbow rubber bracelet. I waer it for a couple of reasons. One, I do not "look like a lesbian" and so it sometimes keeps me from having to say I am, sometiems. Two, being a rubber band it never has to come off my wrist and so I never take it off and thus never lose it. Three it givesme something to play with when I have ADD moments.

I have one of those. I don't wear it all the time, but I wear it sometimes. I also have a rubber bracelet that's plain red, but says "Delicious Lesbian Kisses" on it! (^_^) It makes me happy.

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:50 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: