BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Movies, Television and Film stars

Fingersmith

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Anima

Fingersmith

Anyone been watching it! Obviously those of you in the US wont have but you my have read the book? what do you think of it? I like it! Sue is quite hot! Does anyone know what happens in the last series; does she save sue? I cant take this!

Post Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:03 pm 
Babygirl

I've been watching it and am loving the adaptation!

Oh come on now, we can't tell you the ending or it won't be such fun to watch it next week to see for yourself!! You'll just have to tune in to find out!!!!!! Wink

Post Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:01 pm 
Anima

I hadn't seen or read it before; i was so desturbed by last nights episode, i was crying and shouting abuse at the screen! I cant handle it if she soesnt save her!

Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:46 am 
Babygirl

I'll just say that it does have a happy ending although there are some unexpected twists and turns Confused ... and leave it at that!! Wink

Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:13 pm 
JellyBean

Hi,

I agree with Babygirl, good twists involved. You should definately wait to find out what happens or it will be spoiled for you. I do however recommend you read the book. Having watched the first two parts of the adaptation, the book is definately much much better.

Jelly

Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:33 pm 
irishdyke

Ah, the Brits get all the best lesbian tv. Several things in the book will make you angry but I've found that to be true with Water's books in general. They're all great reads, love the lesbian characters, love the stories, dialogue is great--but they all seem to have one major theme I've noticied--someone is going to get screwed over. For the most part, things work out in the end, but not before someone ends up going through hell first. But they are must reads and being able to put them down to go to bed will be a challenge.

Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:15 pm 
Babygirl

Hey Anima... was the ending OK for you and you've now been put out of your misery??? Laughing

Post Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:14 pm 
Anima

Yeh it was good, glad they got together and glad that she stabbed gentleman; i wanted to do it myself! Very Happy

Post Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:56 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Sad Missed it ...to busy studying.

Hugs to you all.

Tigs

Post Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:59 pm 
Maya

Great adaptation .. Sue & Maud look so cute together .. But was not expecting tat Gentleman be tat young, since in the book he sounds like he s in his thirthies or sumthing Confused

Post Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
enchantedgoddessoflove

seen it, read it. preferred watching to reading cua i thought the book needed something... felt at a loss at the ending in the book but not the tv version.

Post Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:23 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: