BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Parenting

Any Bis out there have sex to make your baby?

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
White

Any Bis out there have sex to make your baby?

Am I a total loner on this? My ex lover is my donor and we actually have sex. Please give me some opinions. My partner is not 100% happy but we have a wonderful little brat and are working on his playmate/sibling now.

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:57 am 
Khaleesi
Moderators

Ummm.... I am not bi but I would not be with anyone that found it acceptable to have sex when atificial insemination works just fine. I would consider it cheating. Sorry, but that's just my opinion.

Khaleesi

Never start a row in public when it can be settled politely in private. ~My Father~

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:46 am 
Eia

My partner had sex to have the first child- but that was before we met. And we have discussed it, and niether of us could stand the thought of knowing the other was out sleeping with someone else, even if it was to further our purpose.

i think its fine if your single, but not in a relationship

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:50 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Alice In Quantum Land

I am 100 % lesbian. But if I decide to have a kid, I think that I will try the natural way before going into artificial insemination. I don't trust science that much to put my child's faith into its hands while nature can provide it just fine.

Am I the only one thinking like this ?

Post Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:56 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

Alice, after all the harping you have done in the intellectual debates on pure science being taught, I must say I am a bit shocked at your reply here. besides the coitus, what's the difference between a woman using an ovulation kit to determine the optimal time for ovulation and having a guy provide sperm in a cup and using a turkey baster or such device to put the sperm in place verses a penis? Do you think a penis is a more exact method or is a turkey baster too scientific for you now?

I would definately think my partner is cheating if she thinks she has to have sex to get pregnant instead of a method such as I have shared.

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:54 am 
Alice In Quantum Land

LOL ! I have a passion for science... But I never said I trusted scientists Very Happy

I hate needles, I hate clinics... I'm always reluctant when a doctor assures me that every is properly sterilized, I just don't trust a lot of things. But I know what you mean... Artificial insemination is safe, I know. But I'll pass anyways, unless I have no choice.

You'll see that I'm even more paradoxical than this, if we get to know each others more.

Exclamation

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:45 am 
Phoenix
Moderators

Ok, I'm curious. What is so scary about a do it yourself turkey baster? If you can handle a penis you can handle a something like that. Many have and the results were great.

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:39 am 
Eia

i've always wondered about the turkey baster way. how long can sperm actually survive outside of the body? and once you shoot it up in there, wats to stop if from running back out? i've never been with a man, so i dont know these things Embarassed

Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:34 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Alice In Quantum Land

Phoenix: Nothing can really stop me from using it. I actually didn't know that there was a "Do it yourself kit" (kinda stupid of me since I work in a pharmacy lol...). But anyways, there's a bit more to it than just the fact that I don't want the artificial way of doing it. You see, I never been in a relationship with a women that lasted more than 6 or 7 months so unless things change the option I am seriously considering right now is to have a baby with a friend. It will be our baby, and I actually want to have sex if we are to do it. It's not about the sex really (not about being turned on) but about the intimacy and the closeness that I want to have with the father of my child. I don't know if this makes sense to you but that's the way I feel anyways. I maybe weird, but hey! That's me Wink . My father had an enormous influence on me and my mother was always cold and rude with him, they seem to have no connection at all, I don't want that for my kid.

Eia : I don't know how long the sperm can last outside the body, but I think that you can't actually stop it from running back down, unless you stand on your head, some of it will come down and some will find there ways up there.

Post Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:54 pm 
nobodysangel

sperm can live outside the body for 72 hours...yes, some of the semen does seep out during intercourse..those are some fast swimming lil guys!.. as far as the turkey baster goes...that did work for my ex and I..though I miscarried....if you and your partner want to try an at home insemination a 4inch medicine syringe found in almost any store can work....have the donor sperm in a clean or sterile cup..mix the sperm with a bit of saline..have your partner's bottom propped up on a pillow or two...insert the syringe inside and gently push the plunger on the syringe..once that is done, work on orgasm..not by penetration..that will push the semen out of the vagina....during orgasm the cervix will open up a bit to help the sperm make it's way to the egg..ok enough with the science class Shocked try this link..www.therainbowbabies.com... Wink being a nurse does have it's advantages..I can't wait for the day when my baby and I do this..the science part aside, the love shared knowing that you are going to be creating your child....ok..off the soapbox now... Razz

Post Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:29 pm 
Alice In Quantum Land

Damn ! Are you telling me that I will need to Orgasm .... That'll be hard lol. Shocked

Post Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:47 pm 
Eia

it makes me gag a little knowing that the sperm of some guy would be possibly running down my leg, but all in all, sounds like a pretty good, and cheap method...
but where do you find guys to give thier sperm?

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:35 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

You can try asking male friends you like, put an ad in the paper, tell your friends what you want to do, and the type of donor you find suitable. Get their medical history, have forms signed that release them from connections to the child so their is no liability on either side, and go from there.

If you get an ovulation kit, find out your peak ovulation time, then 2 to 3 days prior to that start inseminating, and do it for 6 days... odds are pretty good that you will get pregnant.

Post Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:42 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: