BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Holiday Tips...

Latin America.... who has tips???

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Footprint

Latin America.... who has tips???

Hi there ladies,

My year just got interrupted. Now I am looking for a last minute backpacking adventure to pull out of the ground.... and set myself free!

I want to leave Germany with my strapped backpack, tent, thermo mat, first aid and all by next weekend.... for about a 3-week solo bakcpacking trip. I am aiming for Latin America, it's no 1 on my wish list right now. Northern hemisphere possibly. I am open to anywhere, though. I have MEX in mind (MEX ciudad, barrancas del cobre, taking the train from chihuahua to las mochis on the pacific, as examples) .

Prob is that aug is the worst month to travel. airfare is horrendous. i am trying to find sneaky ways to get around huge airfares...like flying into the carribean or the us and get separate flights into mexico by local airlines. i have found decent deals from spain or france to argentina even but it is a bit fresh in arg this time of the year so i dont know. but anything. i am up for anything. i am working hard researching right now to get more ideas and filter out an affordable and exciting itinerary.

anyhow... this has t be done within like 3 days... if anyone of you has special reommendations, please let me know! any advice is appreciated. thank you,

Footsie

Post Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:07 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: