BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Webs

This isn't a lesbian site, but...

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
hybridshadow

This isn't a lesbian site, but...

... Okay, so a lot of you probably wonder, on a regular basis, "Man, just what IS it that makes Canadians as amazing as they are? Because there's definitely something, I just can't pinpoint what that is!" And so I have come here to post this, to offer you the piece of the puzzle that will bring forth the amazingness of Canadians (because we all know Canadians trump all). And so, I bring you a very educational, much-needed site. This site explains one quality of Canadianness that is unique to our country, with the exception of South Africa and a few other places. However... we clearly rock, so we're the most important. And so I bring you....

...The site of explanation about the wonderous Milk Bags.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~husky66/Milk/

Complete with steps, pictures, explanations of how it works, FAQs (which are funny as hell), and much more.

So, explore the site, and enjoy the bagged-milk! (You can thank me later Very Happy)

Happy Milk-Bag-Educating!
-Hyb

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:23 am 
ghost

hehehe

lol hyb, is this what you did instead of cleaning your room???

grin. dont drink milk meself, but know all about milkbags. glad to know they got them in canada too! wonders why the americans didnt come up with this yet...

ty for the laffs.

regards
ghost

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:39 am 
hybridshadow

LOL ghosty... nope, this isn't what I do instead of cleaning my room... just thought I'd enlighten everyone about the bagged milk! And I'm not much of a milk-drinker, either... I mean, I drink it sometimes, but I'm not a real fan.

And as to why the USA doesn't have them yet... well... that would be because they're not as cool as us Canadians and South Africans! Very Happy

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:15 am 
slacko

Kia ora Hybie

I left New Zealand in 1999 and we had one litre milk bags there then - although they were relatively new. Laughing .

Still waiting to see them appear in this land of Australia ............. ummmmmm ....... maybe we will do soon ...... severe droughts here have seen farmers have to sell all their stock ............. its at a very desperate stage .................. maybe we will have to import milk (in plastic bags) from little New Zealand!!!!!!

Cheers - Slacko Smile

PS - the milk company in NZ that produces the milk in bags - also puts out a jug that you can put the bag into, snip across the corner of the bag - and pour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And an unashamed plug for the area of NZ I come from ........ its Northland Milk Co!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:12 am 
Eilidh
Moderators

Haha, hyb. So that's what makes Canadians so amazing.
By the way, Central America does have bagged milk (and bagged smoothies, too!). It's just the U.S. that hasn't caught on yet.

~Eildih

Post Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:15 am 
wishonastar

So we are a bit slow but you got to love us anyhow! or at least some of us! i dont drink much milk so i don't really care what kinda container it comes in. lol
But I’m missing way too much
So when do I give up, what I’ve been wishing for.

Down - Jason Woods

Post Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:43 am 
hybridshadow

I wish I had room to bring a cooler on the greyhound for the camping trip... then I could bring milk in a bag to show everyone. Very Happy

Post Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:53 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: