BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Mels Campout and Meet-Ups!

Hocking Hills, Ohio Campout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LaZCraZDayZ

Impatiently waiting for Star to find my house........

All my bags are packed, Im ready to go, Im standing here waiting for her at my door, I can't wait to see my chick to say hello....... Smile

Ta Ta Everyone Smile
Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you. William Arthur Ward

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:57 pm 
Xalia1
Moderators

~heard a familiar tune~ Wink

55 minutes till I walk out the door from work...
Head home (3 minutes away) pack my stuff in the awesome rental car I picked up this morning (it has a sun roof!!)
Then its time to HIT THE ROAD.

I am beyond excited...can't wait to see everyone!
Have fun while we're gone ladies, see ya when we get back!
(((((((((Everyone))))))))))))))))

Hugs,
Xalia

Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
wys2uways

I am in a new job and have to work, so I was unable to attend, but I have to say that I am about 75 minutes away from where everyone is camping and it is so gorgeous today. It's about 80 degrees, very sunny and breezy. Perfect weather. I hope everyone is having fun. I can't wait to hear about it.

Post Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:22 pm 
~Wil~

Thank you to everyone who sent their best wishes. I think we all had an amazing time and didn't want it to end so soon. Some of the girls have run into some trouble on the way home. But, everyone is safe & sound ... and I'm sure will be telling y'all all about it!

Thank you to all of the ladies that showed up for our weekend campout. It was such a blast to meet you all!! I know there's been talk about next year already ... can't wait to do it all again!

Much Love
(and camp hugs),
~W~ Exclamation

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:30 am 
Eilidh
Moderators

Thanks for the update, Wil.
I'm glad to hear everyone eventually made it back home safely.

~Eilidh

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:52 am 
Kewl

.. is home safe and sound.

Many many many thanks to Wil and Chordy for making this such a heartfelt soulful experience.

To all who went, Thank You !!!!!!!!!!

Prior to campout I had only a few phone calls with some.

Upon leaving ...................................... those who went I took each of you in this heart !!

Laughter and tears were shared
alcohol was served/consumed
we ate together as a family
we chopped/gathered wood drunk ..wiff an axe
and even while doing so... we looked out for each other ... mighta been wiff jus one eye open hehe .. but .. we did it .

most of all
we embraced .

whispers to those of you who know... i walk a lonely street but i aint gotta walk it alone no mo.

......... may it always be like this .

~Kewl aka Argo

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:38 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
chordphrute

*smiles knowingly*...

I'm home... after some airline agent coaxing in chicago - stupid plane. stupid delays. stupid air traffic controllers. *shakes head*...

i slept the whole flight home but woke smiling to thoughts of this weekend - i was so sad to see you all go and i had such an amazing time - i'm so glad all of you came, and from the moment every one of us locked smiles i think we knew we were with family... which was just an amazing feeling to me. Every single one of you is such an amazing woman - I'm so proud to have such good friends. Now I'm done being mushy and I'll go on to other things...

Things I'll marinate on.... Skipping down the "yellow brick road" with Laz at 2:00am, seeing Wil's smiling "blonde and 5 foot 10 inch" face at the airport, holding Star's hand for a bit before she got her fabulous tattoo, laughing as Argo and IB6 turn lumberjack and chop down firewood for us after well... let's just say "a few", hearing "my chick" come out of Laz and Xalia's mouths a jillion times and it being so damn cute every - single - time, wondering if we'd need a crowbar to pry start and hybrid off each other, tribal showing up with goodies - a phone call from m'lady!, reminding Slave to eat and enjoying her wonderful hugs, sitting at the lake with the girls, walking a bit with Willy in the woods and taking her to Whole Foods, .... red light intersections *smiles*... and most of all... i loved being at a Christian youth group camp from Canada with hybrid *chuckles*

time for bed... *hugging everyone tight*.. next year... florida. be there. Smile

d

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:50 am 
Mairi bheag

I thought about nothing else all weekend... despite phones that died on us...

Thank you all for looking after "my chick".

Mb
xx

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:27 pm 
dazdcow

We got lost...

Sorry, tried to get there, but we got severly lost and gave up. We ended up staying the night on Friday in Lima. It was nice, for what it was, but we both would have much rather been camping with you all.

Sorry we missed this opportunity.
Much Love,

Tiff Exclamation

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:24 pm 
Kewl

firstly...... the following is link to photos .

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/Argonauta_Kewl/?start=20

~stretchessss~
..when I woke this morning I was a bit saddened to look around and not see those I shared weekend with. I didn't even wanna do laundry because the campfire scent still lingered on clothes and I want that to be a constant reminder of .. simply being.

emotions are scattered right now... since this is the place it all started.. this is where I will share.

Things I remember fondly...
- Me n ib6 as the ''how much /do what/ rite der/ you know not/ to be sho / - we 20 minutes late ' gals. hehehehe

- accidentally locking slave in da tent and da first thing I woke up to was ' prisssssss, PRISSSSSSSSS..... i can't get out you locked me in ' ~ chuckling like crazy~

- waking up the first nite being cold after rolling over in puddle o water in slave's tent...... getting up to.. erm.. relite the fire** jus a tad**... hearing MUCH laughing coming from wish/xal/laz tent.. as I achieved muh goal and had a nice lil blazeeeee goin... furher hearing wish say ' ya want heat.. ya got heat '

- Me n ib6 carrying over a 4 foot * lil log* to keep da fire goin.. it worked, somewhat. hehe

- watching as lil maggie < (xal n laz doggie) ran away when we poured fuel on fire ..

- Me n ib6 * plottin* a way to steal a boat for us all , so we could enjoy a ride on the lake...

- chordy's hug at the lake...... it was soul chemo !
- singin wiff Wil in da truck..... * glances over to her* wiff a wink.

The rides into town with Wil ... going around those hair pin curves and how the guardrails seemed as tho they were gonna be our * best friend*
smiles knowingly to Wil... jus teasin ya huni.

- Arriving to camp and sitting in chordy/ wil's tent as we lazily talked and said ' meanwhile back in the lobby .. feeling the truest sense that all of you were among us ..as we kept it REAL .

- watching those who took walks .. never wanting to intrude .

- walkin wiff ib6 to get more wood in da pitch dark ..and saying to her ' argo argo took an axe and gave michael myers 40 whacks '.. as we boff lost it with uncontrollable laughing fits. teee heee

- losing it totally yesterday when the hugs ensued as we never said good bye . but rather 'see ya back in chat' .. moreso hearing those words from slave which are private and locked in this heart as her and I embraced for a very long time .

~breathes~

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:19 pm 
chordphrute

Helllllooooooooooooo campers:

I've yahoo pm'd lots of you with the username and password to upload your photos to the community photobucket account we talked about doing. I already uploaded mine. If you want the username/password, email me @ chordphrute@gmail.com, pm me here, or find me on yahoo - danielle_nola.

This way if we all have the password, we can sort of edit the photos we don't want up there individually and show the others one huge album instead of 10 individual albums - and when we're finished uploading, we can share 'em with everyone who keeps begging me for pics.

As for posting on Mels gallery- we should post a few Smile .. let's pick those ones together once we've got all the pics up , yes? Smile

D

(pass this on - I don't have everyone on Yahoo)

PS - Argo upload your pics to the above Smile

Last edited by chordphrute on Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:03 pm 
IB6UB9

I'm still smilin too chordy! I had an absolutely fabulous time with all you girlies and miss you all already! Thanks a bunch to Will and Chordy for being the bestest hostesses. I admit I almost backed out at the last minute since I really didnt know anyone well but Im soooo glad I didn't. I felt completely at home and was gettin hugs as soon as I got out of my car.

This was an awesome, memorable weekend for me. We definately turned a few heads at WalMart with our rainbow painted heads! ( you rock X and your chick.... ***grunts***) Argo....my fellow consumer and lumberjack....had me in stitches all weekend til my ribs hurt. and Slavey is just so sweet and lovable ....except when she called me a nasty name when she got stuck in her tent. I was only tryin to help! I don't think even a crowbar would work with hybie and start, I think they may actually be joined at the hip. lol...too cute! btw hybie...I have a pic of the youth group sign from church camp you can show your mom. It took a group effort for stars tat and it ended up being awesome . And I picked up a few driving pointers from Wil....it only took me 5 hours to get back home compared to 7 going over.

Florida...(next year Sad ).....I'm definately there!

LUV YA LADIES!!! Idea Exclamation Idea Exclamation

D

How Much??

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:04 pm 
chordphrute

LMFAO @ 'how much?!?!?'

*can't stop laughing*

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:24 pm 
IB6UB9

I almost forgot about the boat!!!......chordy was in on that one too! Wink

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:32 pm 
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

Wonder Butt Ladies!!!!!!!!

It was nice chatting and laughing with you at camp while you were putting colors in each others hair.

Wish I could have been there!

Darkchylde

ps chrupidtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:43 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: