BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Mels Campout and Meet-Ups!

Hocking Hills, Ohio Campout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
shanelvr

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy to hear everyone had a great time! Thanks for the pic's!

Shanelvr Exclamation

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
hybridshadow

Ok so I think I'm now going through withdrawal.

What a frickin amazing weekend. Ahhh. It was amazing. It was so awesome seeing all of you, being able to put a face to names... being able to connect some of the things you ladies say in chat with the way you actutally say them (aka "Hella" and "My Chick" and "Rock on")... and the hugging... yep... that was good too. YAY for camping.

Some of the (MANY) highlights:

-Getting off the greyhound and walking straight into my girl's arms for a big frickin hug

-Chord spilling wine down her shirt... HAHAHA

-Wil driving us to the store to get drinks... while listening to oldies

-Holding hands with my girl at every possible moment

-Getting our hair dyed... ahaha. That was so much fun... thanks for bringing the dye, X

-Phoenetically saying the difference in typing 'Hehhhh' (the token laugh of laz's) and 'ehhh' (grunt)

-Sitting with my girl on the same chair with my arms around her

-Everything to do with my girl

-Hahaha, when my girl ran into that citronella candle thing... bahahaha (I still love you, babe)

-HAHAHA - getting us lost on the way there... "I think she said something about a dirt road... and I don't think we're supposed to turn there"...

-Finding out we were actually staying at the 'youth camp'

-HOW MUCH? (Even though I didn't get it... it was still hilarious)

-Hayelll no...

-My girl's smile

-My girl's entire self

-Sitting at the lake with my girl, Wil, Chordy, Argo and IB

-Making those noise things with the blades of grass in between your thumbs like I did when I was a kid

-The cable ties... hahhaaaa

-Watching bg get her tattoo done

-Holding my girl's hand (oh wait, I already said that...)

-HIDING X'S CIGS!!! hahaha

-Getting pinched on the ear by slave when I stole X's cigs as well as when I was sitting in her chair (it hurt, but it was still funny!)

-Chord's collapsable cup thing

-Being told that "Pardon?" is cute

-Laughing when laz told me she found a piece of broccoli in the back seat of her car

-Being face-to-face with my girl

-Talking to chubby bunny on le phone

-That TR... mmmmmmmm!

-Getting lost with my girl on the way to the public bathrooms to take a shower... hahahaha... there's no one else I would've wanted to get lost with, babe.

-Meeting trib when she stayed for a few hours

-Being in my girl's arms

Ahhh, there's so many more. It was just such a frickin GOOD weekend. Thank you to everyone. It was amazing. <3 <3 <3

Last edited by hybridshadow on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:46 pm 
LaZCraZDayZ

Finally I am home. What began as an amazing weekend.....turned out to be one problem after another trying to get home.

From the first phone call from my chick when I could only hear her yelling at the lady that ran the red light.......the the last phone call when we were finally both back home safe and sound....I think everyone between Ohio, Missouri, and back to PA was out to get us.

The very 'friendly' Highway Patrol....yes Argo they have them in Ohio....
The very 'unfriendly' Hertz lady that tried to charge me $480 at the rental counter..

And finally knowing that in person Star is still one of the best friends a person could ask for. She rolled with the punches and just smiled and said ok when we needed to go save my chick. You are awesome Star.

Ok that all said. The weekend was amazing. I loved meeting everyone and have such fond memories that I will carry away forever. Everyone looking after my little doggie like she was their own.

I will never forget when we finally got back to camp after the tattoo and Argo's comment of feeding my dog her popcorn chicken.

Everyone watching us drive by the camp twice before Chordy finally said "just stop already"

The first hugs from everyone.

Being in town buying alcohol and hearing Hybrid say "Pardon" it was very cute by the way.

Realizing that Hyrbid couldn't tell the difference between my chick's comments and questions. "question mark....exclamation point"

The late night "skip to my lou" with Chordy..

Sitting at the fire after drinking too much and trying to explain the difference between Heh......and Ehhh

There are so many things that could be said. The memories that I am taking away are 'spectacular'. Thank you everyone for being so unforgettable.

Arrow
Laz
Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you. William Arthur Ward

Post Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:52 pm 
wishonastar

My favorite moments of the trip:
Sat morning... first words out of Chordy's mouth "Your 5'10" and Blonde F*&^ OFF!!
Pardon
Question Mark
LB hanging out of X's sunroof
Everyone going with me to get my Tattoo... thanks for not laughing as i shook like a leaf
getting lost in the fog
the shower house - how do you cut a curtin that short?
"It's the Ghost Light"
Check again for spiders
"Why can't Wil be the drunk one?"
Putting faces to the names
Hugs, Hugs and more Hugs
Getting to be the filling of a Phrute Sandwich
seeing how cute LB and Under were together
Car ride to and from the tattoo parlor and to and from breakfast sunday
15 minute conversation on spelling gurnts and laughs
"60 beers in 2 days mission accomplished"

and so much more...
cant wait till next year i wont miss another one
But I’m missing way too much
So when do I give up, what I’ve been wishing for.

Down - Jason Woods

Post Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:59 pm 
~Wil~

((((((((((((((((Campers)))))))))))))))))

A couple of items were left behind at the camp site. If you are missing anything, please send me a PM and I'll get it back to you if we found it.

Thank you all for an awesome weekend!

Post Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:06 am 
wishonastar

Knew we would need a lost and found thread for this campout. remember you still have my sticker!!

Ok here's another idea that i want to try again... i am posting it here cause i was talking to my favorite phrute and she and i both think this should start with the campout ladies. i tried before to start a traveling Mr/Mrs Potato Head. and i was wondering if any campout ladies would like to participate. There are only 2 things that you need to do with said potato head. take a pict of him some where "local" to you and then mail him on to the next person... should cost around $5 to do unless you would send him out of country. like up to hybie in Canada. after he has made the round of the camping ladies he can then move on to anyone else who is intrested. Address's would be shared via PM. i would like to keep him roaming till net year's campout where he could then be returned to me. oh also if you would like to put some kinda of note into the potato (using the trap door in his back that would be cool too) when i get him back i will make a scrap book out of the notes and photos that you all would take. i will even set up a photo bucket site for the photo's to be uploaded to.
well let me know if there is any intrest in this and i will go get a new spud to send around.
But I’m missing way too much
So when do I give up, what I’ve been wishing for.

Down - Jason Woods

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:58 pm 
chordphrute

..'Ms. 5'10" and blonde" and I found like four pairs of sunglasses (btw we like... all .. have the same pair lol)

Post Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:33 am 
Start Over

I'm late on this thread but just wanted to say thank you to all of you that showed up. After Wil and MU decided to "make" me come, I have to admit I did think about pulling out and not going...but now I'm glad I did.

It was a blast riding with Wil, Argo, MU, IB, and hybrish to the lake—with my legs and feet resting comfortably on MU and IB's legs Very Happy

And it was another blast to ride with Laz, X, Star and my lady to the tattoo place...then through Wendy's to get baked potatoes...hehe.

Anyway, thanks again everyone. You all made it a great 3 days.

Cheers
Start

Post Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:33 am 
hybridshadow

I personally liked how I decided to stand in the middle of the road at 11 at night when you guys pulled in (X, Laz and bg)... lol... at one point I was like "Man, I really hope this is actually them... otherwise I'ma feel like an idiot."

The whole porch conversation was hilarious, too... when we were driving back to the campsite from Wendy's... "That porch is fantastic!" and that porch, that's ALL it was was the porch... with the fence around it. Bahahaha.

Also. That sun roof was way too much fun... lol. I'm lucky none of the branches were really low along the road in the campground, otherwise, I probably woulda gotten knocked out.

And ok seriously, bg you're right... what the crap was UP with those shower curtains? They didn't even cover the whole doorway thing to the shower! That was ridiculous!

Anddd, bg, the Mr. Potato Head sounds like an awesome idea! I'd definitely be in for participating in that! (And I can reimburse for the postage here to Canada... since it probably would be a bit more expensive. And I'd feel bad.)

Also... Yes, babe, the drives to the lake and also to/home from the tattoo shop were a lot of fun, too, especially because they allowed for some major snuggling. SmileSmile

And... I can't believe I forgot to add this in like... my favourite memories...

"What's the difference between a sausage roll and a pork roll?" (or however the exact question was worded)
"Well... sausage comes from pig, and pork comes from... well...
...you know...
...PORK!"

BAHAHA.

What an amazing weekend. Thank you to everyone for making it so memorable. And babe, thank you for not leaving me stranded at the greyhound station. Smile (And of course, thank you for being you. And DEFINITELY thank you for not backing out at the last minute. I love you.)

Post Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:46 am 
~Wil~

Well see Starty-Pants ... Hybie was the genius part of our plan. We knew that once she was committed to coming that you wouldn't back out in a million years - no matter how close you think you came to actually doing so! Wink

Y'all are amazing ladies. It was an honor getting to know each of you outside our little community here @ Mel's.

Arrow

Post Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:43 pm 
hybridshadow

Oh, so THAT'S how it is, huh? The only reason you invited me to come along was so that startish would go. Wow... how very nice of you. Don't I just feel sooooo loved and appreciated.

Pfffttttttttt, you pansy!!! Wink

Post Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:55 pm 
Xalia1
Moderators

Ladies,

Sorry it has taken me sooo long to post on this!
Been hella busy tryin to get ready to move and stuff...(which is about 166 hours and 13 minutes until I drive from MO finally to PA!!)

I had SO much fun at this campout!
Getting to meet you all and putting faces to names...learning characteristics that don't show up in chat..hugging you in person..all of that, it was fantastic!

Hybrid - You were so fricking adoreable sitting with Start in one chair all the time..you two were the cutest ever. The way you say Pardon? When you're asking what the heck I just said cuz you couldn't understand the way I talk..that cracked me up every time. Your broccoli on my back seat...your facial expressions when you were trying not to laugh at the tattoo guy as he blushed like crazy cuz he learned we were lesbians...watching you pick the sausage out of Chordy's jumbalyah without trying to let anyone notice...lol Question mark..Exclamation point..LOL You rock.

Start - You were hilarious with your hair!! I swear even though I teased you mercilessly about your hair for months before we even went to the campout..I never imagined it would actually look good..lol You were a great sport about being made into a green and purple Pebbles! You caught onto the phrase Hellas hella fast, lol Took a lil minute for the phrasing, but you've got it! The way you say my chick's "Heh" was perfect! Watching you and Hyb together was so great...you two are fantasticly cute. You were a lil quiet at first, but once you got going, you had me cracking up. You rock!

Argo - I was so glad to meet you! I knew from chat that you were a cool person to get to know, but you are even better in person. Your hair turned out the best of anyone's I think! Our Rainbow Leprechaun! Thanks for feeding Mags when we were away from camp so long...that liquor run took us longer than we thought it would. Laughing at you in the middle of the night blazing up the fire, omg that was priceless! You were sooo much fun the entire trip and I'm hoping you'll make it to the next one. You rock.

IB - I hadn't gotten to know you very well from chat, but I am so glad you came! You were a great asset to the group. Your jokes and laid back attitude, not to mention your wood cutting skills with Argo helped make this campout hella fun. I'll never forget you poking Argo in the butt with a stick and hearing her yelp like that LOL You are so much fun and I hope you get to come back again next year too. Come into chat more often!! You rock.

Slave - Smoking Buddy! It was great having you there. I still laugh when I think about you pulling hybie by the ear for stealin my cigs! Good job! You looked great as Princess Lea, even with the 'i'm going to get you for this' look in your eye...Passin around your cloves to everyone, I think you got Star hooked on those things. You were so much fun, and great to hang out with! You rock.

Chord - You are great! Chillin round the fire talkin, hanging out with your gross smelling wine...making Jumbalayah which absolutely rocked btw, that was awesome! Skipping to the bathroom with you in the middle of the night with my chick on one arm and Wil on the other is one memory I won't forget..lol Thanks so much for helpin to organize this with Wil and just for bein so much fun. I sooo hope we're all there next year! You rock.

Wil - You know you're awesome! Thanks so much for makin this possible...From the very first hug to the "you rock" bandana, to the hair dying, chatting round the fire, the Mels Board which was fantastic, and the best Phrute Sandwiches there could ever possibly be, you were Great. I look forward to lunch with ya Sat when I come thru on my way to PA. You rock.

Star - I am so glad you came! The first night, stayin up alll night laughing our butts off in that tent while you slept on your deflating pool raft, the ride to the tatoo parlor, your hair looked fantastic, I had hella fun with you at this campout, but the best part was knowing you're there when we need ya. Thanks so much for coming back with my chick to come get me after my accident on the way home, then being so great about the whole thing. Thanks so much chickie. I'll give ya a big hug when we all go out for karaoke once I'm a permanant resident of PA. You rock!

Trib - I didn't get to meet you for very long..but I'm glad you came. It was nice putting a face to the name! You seem nice and fun, and hopefully you'll come longer next year! You rock.

My Chick - I'm so glad you came...the reasons go without saying. I love you.
(And you rock too! Wink )

Thanks you all for such a great bunch of memories. I can't wait till next year!!

((((((((((((((((((((((All)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hugs,
Xalia

Post Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:14 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eilidh
Moderators

Wow.
I'm grinning from ear to ear just reading this ... and I wasn't even there!
I'm glad you guys had such an amazing time together.

~Eilidh

Post Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:58 pm 
hybridshadow

Ahhhhhh.

I'm currently going through withdrawal!

I say you all come visit me! Teehee.

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:28 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: