BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Movies, Television and Film stars

The L Word
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
lily1111

The L Word

I notice most people on these boards are from England and overseas form me.....the USA.....Here there is a show on showtime called The L Word......does anyone know this show and watch it? If not, do you have a lesbian show over there like this? Just curious.........If you do watch it, who do you think is hot on the show?

Post Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:35 am 
kultis

If you will look around here, there are few topics about this! Smile
How far have you watched it or have you just began to watch it? I've seen most of the episodes up until the latest, 4th season. Which happen to be the best season, in my opinion.

Carmen and Papi are the best characters, most definately!!!!

kult. Exclamation

Missing, dreaming, wanting
To step on that plane again
Go somewhere far, far away
Where dreams do come true

© kultis

Post Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
nobodysangel

smiles

I'm totally addicted to the L word..I can't wait for the new season to come out..I hope Bette gets back with Tina..I love the relationship with alice and tasha...she was so heartbroken after dana died...shane's character really matured when her younger brother came to live with her...she has matured with paige..tho her and carmen were smoking hot!!!!!!!! i also think papi is muoy caliente!! wonder if that has anything to do with my baby being a hot latina? huum... Wink naughty

Post Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:10 am 
Bad_Girl

Bad Girl is currently downloading L Word Season 3 and within a week she'll be getting Season 4 Wink

Post Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:05 pm 
kat3733

YAY!

I am a true L word fan. I just ordered showtime so that I would be able to watch. I got my tivo all hooked up and I am ready to watch. lol. I even watch the sneak peek of it on ourchart.com because I could not wait.

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:24 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
db08337

the first episode of the L word season 5 is out already!! You can look up The L word on youtube and watch it in different parts or I guess some of you might be able to watch it from ourcharts. Smile

Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:30 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
BdeCaunteton

quote:
Originally posted by db08337:
the first episode of the L word season 5 is out already!! You can look up The L word on youtube and watch it in different parts or I guess some of you might be able to watch it from ourcharts. Smile

I watched the premiere of the 5th season on ourchart and to be honest, I think a lot was bleeped out so that's definitely not a good place to watch it. Youtube is probably the best bet.

www[dot]bdecauntetonspoetry[dot]webs[dot]com

Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:22 pm 
Fajita

i think i'm an lwordaholic...i've been watching seasons 5 episodes over and over and over again...and the whole bette and tina situation is driving me insane...i just want them to get back together

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:52 pm 
Melf1

I love the L word and I am from Australia lol, we don't screen it over here and I don't think we will, but I watch it on youtube each week and then download it on limewire cause they cut bits out. My fav characters are Dana (may she rest in peace) and Carmen.. I also thought Paige was HOT!! I say bring her back too. I am also a Bette and Tina fan and want them back together.

Post Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:53 am 
Landie

The L Word

Wow what a great show. I love the L Word. My favourite by far. I'm so disappointed that next season will be the last. They created this really cool site OurChart.com that has everything on it about the show. It was created from Alices' chart, hence the name.

To chose a favourite character is hard. All the original girls are great, but I must say that I miss Carmen. She was so fantastic, not to mention gorgeous and I think she and Shane made a great couple. Talking about Shane, well she has to be on top of the list, just cause she's Shane. My other favourite character of coarse is Bette, what a beautiful woman. She also has the most fantastic wardrobe of them all. So those are my fav 3. But I like them all.

Anyway, happy watching.

Oh and my favourite episode was Season 4 the last episode. Season 4 was a great season.

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:42 pm 
PipSqueak

Just watched Shane struggling with celibacy in season 5 on Living...I'd 4gotten how funny it was...bless

Post Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:11 pm 
PipSqueak

New season spoiler. I'm so glad she's out of the new season!!
http://www.sho.com/site/video/brightcove/series/title.do?bcpid=1304999811&bclid=1906868664&bctid=4021337001

Post Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:33 pm 
BdeCaunteton

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleUK:
Just watched Shane struggling with celibacy in season 5 on Living...I'd 4gotten how funny it was...bless

funny? I actually like her when she's celibate -- I like her in any seen that she's not going bunny sex on anyone actually.

www[dot]bdecauntetonspoetry[dot]webs[dot]com

Post Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:51 am 
PipSqueak

After having caught it all on youtube, season 6 has just opened in UK. I'd 4gotten how good the first episode was, after the rest of the season went downhill. It really does pay to re-watch things. Smile

Post Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:06 am 
Rubbaduckyro

Worst lesbian ever?

I've never seen the L word. Confused My aunt said it's quite fantastic and she's wanted me to watch it with her for a while but i never get a chance to. is it as good as all the hype? Question

Post Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:00 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: