BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Poetry Writers and Styles

I still want her

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Cassius27

I still want her

I could run sixty miles a week but I would never find what I'm looking for. I could run till my breath felt like needles in my lungs but I would still be missing something. I could run till my blood boiled in my veins and my legs were weights, keeping me in place but it would never take me where I need to go. If the abscence of pain is pleasure than at least my heart does not hurt and thats what I wanted but still I'm not whole. Cause I miss that feeling I got when she was close. I miss the way she would whisper in my ear and with one touch, I would have goose bumps spread the full length of my body. I miss kissing her and pulling her close. I miss dancing with nothing but a bikini on. I miss the warmth of her skin on mine and the way she smiled. I miss my lips on her hips, moving lower. I miss feeling her back arch as I was seeping deeper, like warm asphalt, implanted a foot print I.D. of the tip of my tongue, in her every movement made plural. My heart beating faster as her words directed me to her every whim. I miss feeling the tension in her muscles and the strength of her legs and how I loved every curve. Her fingers could trace every outline of my body till I shivered with anticipation of more and tingled with her kiss. I miss her scent on my skin but it was all a dream and when I awoke this morning, I ached to the core. I got dressed and ran mile after mile till I did not feel like me any more and I could just be. Its the closest thing to peace that I can achieve, with out her. My hands on my knees as I gasped for breath and sweat poured down my frame. My legs burning with a thousand flames. Friends ask why, I push myself? I tell them its for the 10K's I run and they nod but its just an answer that suffices, cause if they knew me and I mean really knew me than they would know it runs much deeper than I can.

Post Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:04 am 
Cavewoman

keep running...................... there's more............

Post Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:50 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: