BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Holiday Tips...

Amsterdam Breaks

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
flosspot24

Amsterdam Breaks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me and me bird fancy going Amsterdam for a break on her birthday.
I know I could trawl through the internet but being a lazy bum thought why not just stick a thread up and see what other folk reccommend.

SO

Whos cheapest to travel with, where shall we stay thats cheap what part shall we go, shall we do last minute or book now?

Thank you
x

ps we will be going over and getting "mashed" if you know what I mean, I know tis naughty but you can't go Amsterdam and not try it out so if you have any knowledge on that too. Also how accepted are "gay" people over there, will we be able to be together or is it old fashioned and they would ahve us imprisoned?

Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:00 pm 
kultis

From where are you going to Amsterdam? If you live in the UK, Ryanair is quite cheap BUT it doesn't fly to Amsterdam, it only flies to Eindhoven and you would have to take the shuttle bus to the trainstation and go to your final destination by train. I've done that myself, it's not too bad. The only problem is, I didn't know the language but everyone is very helpful there and most of them speak English.

Ohhh, Amsterdam, is a GORGEOUS place to go! It's one of my favourite towns in the world! Definately worth to see and explore! My sister lives in Holland as does my fiancee both of them live in The Hague.

Holland is one of the first countries where you could get married! There is so many races, religions and different kinds of people and they are quite open minded.

You should go to Anne Frank's museum, it was really touching for me! Maybe you should pm to my girl, she knows it really well, her nick is SuckMeUpButtercup1844, I don't think she would mind that.

Have a great time there! You have chosen a very good place to go Wink

kult.

Missing, dreaming, wanting
To step on that plane again
Go somewhere far, far away
Where dreams do come true

© kultis

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:45 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: