BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Parenting

It's a new dawn, a new day, a new life.

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
kultis

It's a new dawn, a new day, a new life.

I'm sorry that song, that sentence just has been on my head lately. Don't know why (probably because two singers just sang it on American Idol. Yes, I'm not American yet I like to watch it!!!)..

Anyways, the reason why I'm rambling this is because I've been spending a little time with almost my 5 months old nephew. He is gonna be such a heartbreaker boy! He is truly a miracle. I get so much new energy when I'm around him and my cousin (his mom). For some reason, I feel like I need to be around them, weird huh? I guess he gives me hope, hope of new tomorrow. I see a light shining out of him and his mom. It's amazing.

My cousin has had (I think she still has - Mom, you know, I've talked about her to you!) major trouble in her life but she is so unbeliavably strong. Anyways, thought I wanted to share this with you. I wish I could write a poem about it but can't... Sad

kult.

Missing, dreaming, wanting
To step on that plane again
Go somewhere far, far away
Where dreams do come true

© kultis

Post Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:34 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
wanderinglost

Children can make you appreciate the little things in life that you're often too busy to notice. Very Happy Just wait until he's a bit older and starts exploring his world, taking you on that adventure ride with him. It's so much fun to re-experience the world through a child's eyes. Everything is so new and wonderful to them.

Post Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:37 am 
Xalia1
Moderators

~nods in agreement~

Wander said it beautifully...
I always enjoy watching children.. they amaze me.
Their innocence shows me what life is really about, seeing things through their eyes... it's beautiful really. I spend time with my Godson every chance I get because I enjoy the laughter that comes so readily and the wonder/excitement that comes with every moment when he discovers something new. I'm glad you have this in your live. Enjoy hun.
((((Kultis))))

Hugs,
Xalia

Post Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:30 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Flogo

My neice and nephew both make me love life. I understand what you are saying 100%.

Post Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:00 am 
kultis

That is what I mean, ladies.
They're so innocent, so sweet. They have new spirit, a brand new soul. It is so wonderful to see that in this crazy world. I can't wait until I get my own child..it's gonna be so wonderful. Although, I'm not ready to have one anytime soon Wink

(((((((((((((((((Hugs to everyone)))))))))))))))))

kult

Missing, dreaming, wanting
To step on that plane again
Go somewhere far, far away
Where dreams do come true

© kultis

Post Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:38 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: