BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Products

100% Kona Coffee Hawaii - Lei's Beans Kona Coffee Farm

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Lei's Beans

100% Kona Coffee Hawaii - Lei's Beans Kona Coffee Farm

Aloha,

We are a woman owned and operated coffee farm on the Big Island of Hawaii. We have a 5 acre farm which is home to approximately 3000 coffee trees and nearly as many pets ! 39 and counting. My partner, Suzanne is the caretaker of the pets - I, Dar - am the caretaker of the coffee. Doesn't seem quite fair, does it ? But it works for us - we love it ! We moved to Hawaii from the Chicago area about 2 years ago and we have a wonderful home in Captain Cook that has an apartment we have been planning to use as a vacation rental for women. It has a separate entrance which includes a bedroom, full bath and full kitchen. We also have a coffee shack that has been turned into an adorable cottage in the woods as well as "The Bamboo Bedroom" which is simply that, a screened in bedroom in the woods. We're not in this to make a lot of money, we're even willing to trade lodging for work on the farm.

Our coffee label is "Leis Beans" and if you're either interested in purchasing delicious 100% Kona coffee or you think you might like to come visit, drop us an e-mail, we'd love to hear from you!

Suzanne & Dar

LeisBeans@aol.com
KonaCoffeeFarmer@aol.com

Post Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:13 am 
LOSTANDFOUND

wow

do you have a website?

I'd love to get some coffee beans..i had some from hawaii about a month ago and now i'm hooked!

Knowing something will not change your life.
Doing something will.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 4:00 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: