BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Mels Campout and Meet-Ups!

ANOTHER vote
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
What do we do????
The cheepest- Florida - http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/5131.html
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Or "ReVote" using the top 4 from the last survey
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
dazdcow

Hi Gals! Exclamation

Where does this whole friendly little get together stand at this point? When is it, where is it? Can i come along with my life partner?

We are all about adventures and meeting like minded ladies. Perhaps we'd even be up for a little fun Wink .

I don't really care to vote in a poll regarding this, as i'm happy no matter where this get together occurs. That is if, i'm even welcome since i'm such a noob around here!

Much Love,

Tiff Arrow

Post Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:36 pm 
Cavewoman

hey daz !
Welcome to mels's.... at this point I'm not certain just where the 2007 gathering "stands"....

have we all forgotten or given up? I don't think so...
speaking for myself, this Fall has been inhumanly busy so i really haven't had time to invest on the effort...

as always,,, got any suggestions?

we're hoping that after the holidays we (me and Phyl) can settle down with a calendar and some concrete choices to decipher our availabilty...

meanwhile=?

as to the first one = in its own way, it was a blast... different than most presume, I'm sure.... but as the commercial states 'what happens in' "camp" 'stays in' "camp".... i'd return in the blink of an eye... it was special... but as you can see, things are in a mild state of indeciveness at the moment...

stay tuned..........................................................................

Post Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:21 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: