BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Mels Campout and Meet-Ups!

Where..... Poll
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
Where should we have the next "Gathering"?
Casco Pacific - http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/19269.html
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Florida - http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/5131.html
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Florida - http://www.a1vacations.com/USA/Florida/Disney/Orlando/vacation-house-Orlando/dni/1/p116485.htm
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Outer Banks of NC- carolinadesigns.com/cdfinal/asp/master/983m.asp
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Castle In the Desert - http://www.cyberrentals.com/USA/California/Desert-Area/vacation-castle-Palm-Springs/p131957.htm
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
1seed

Cave

There was nothing hard about voting and explainging why. It's just to me they all sound expensive. I would SERIOUSLY like to attend but I am just a poor farm girl! Crying or Very sad

Sorry for not voting!

seed

Post Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:09 am 
Cavewoman

Deuce...chat meeting... my only nights available are Tuesday or Wednesday... (I work 3-11 all other nights)..... I can usually make any late night around Midnight...Then too, there's no reason on earth why one person not being able to attend should halt progress... If y'all can swing the meet as a group without me there, then god bless ya... just keep me posted ... thanks

1seed... please, i wasn't trying to scold people ... and i have no idea why folks take my commentaries as such... I was simply pointing out that some of the ladies who did take the poll obviously didn't read the original post.

as to expense? how can we make it inexpensive enough for you to attend? any suggestions?

I keep hearing about too expensive. What i don't hear are suggestions from the ladies about an arrangement that would be in their price range.

Some of us have poured hour after hour into this project, searching online for suitable places and accommodations... apparently, for the majority of women, we have not succeeded.

I have begged for suggestions. .... and well, at this point, I think I've said enough already.

In closing, I AM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYBODY OR SINGLE ANYBODY OUT.... on the other hand, pleasing most seems to be nigh impossible.

Post Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:02 am 
Dueceswild

Meeting

The official meeting will be Tuesday @ 8pm est in chat, I will try and create a room called campout for it, I haven't used the new chat too much yet, so I'm not too sure how it works. See you there, if you can't make it let me know.
D

Post Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:30 pm 
1seed

Cave,

I didn't take it as being scolded and yes we should offer more places that are cheaper if we want to participate. I have looked locally and forwarded that information to you or someone I can't remember.

Either way keep doing what you are doing and apease the women that show the most interest. That's all you can do and no one should feel offended.

Thank you for working to make it happen!

seed

Post Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:35 pm 
Cavewoman

You did mean tonight, right? Tuesday? August 8 (i think)... I know i was late, didn't get there until around a quarter til 9,,, but nobody was there other than "chatters".........Slave was there and said nobody showed up.......... did I get the meeting announcement screwed up somehow?

Post Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:46 am 
frozenillusion

Hmmmm... I'm just wondering, is there anyone else from the European hemisphere who would actually seriously conscider going to the US Campout...?!

Just cause I would like to go but hate flying alone! Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:24 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Tracey

quote:
Originally posted by frozenillusion:
Hmmmm... I'm just wondering, is there anyone else from the European hemisphere who would actually seriously conscider going to the US Campout...?!

Just cause I would like to go but hate flying alone! Rolling Eyes

would like to!
but as i can't work!
i don't have the money spare to go!

sometimes i wonder... ' why is that frisbee getting bigger'... and then it hits me

Post Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:40 pm 
Dueceswild

No you had the date right, but I had a family emergency and could not make it. I am very sorry! When can we do it again? I would like to do it in the next 5 days. The only day unavailable for me is Thursday, I'll be watching Melissa in concert!

Post Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:26 pm 
Cavewoman

well, i SHOULD be home this evening (Wednesday) from the pool by no later than 10P... and sorry, but just finished weekly "shopping, whatnot" chores and just about to head out the door to a pool party.... so, I guess I'll just check here when I get home to see... sorry for such short notice, but oddly, hopped out of bed early this a.m. and went immediately began my tasks and didn't check here until just now, about 1:30P..... otherwise, as usual I'm home from work Thu-Mon and online usually by just before midnight...... (sleep until 2P, work at 3P)....................

Post Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:26 pm 
lemons

Ok, so I'm guessing I'm way out here in left field ..... my pc is an idiot & tonight I had a heck of a time staying in chat ..... but if a meeting is set up, I will do my best to attend.

work and other things have kept me from keeping up w/ Mels as of late .....

Lem

Post Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:07 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: