BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Mels Campout and Meet-Ups!

Lodging Expense 2007

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
Weekly lodging expense
$100
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
$200
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
$300
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
$400
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
$500
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
$600
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
$700
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
$800
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Cavewoman

Lodging Expense 2007

ok, touchy subject... but it matters a great deal as to where we go and what sort of accommodations we need to find... we can toss all the ideas we please up here but it always comes down to money.

So........granted, $15 a night is glorious but we all know now that gets us a rustic campground of which most y'all do not seem to be fond.

I'm posting this with a weekly total in mind. Check off on the price range you can seriously afford AND plan to spend in total for the week on lodging alone.... PER PERSON

If this is a lousey idea, somebody tell me...

Post Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:56 am 
chordphrute

It's not a lousy idea. It's a wonderful idea and it's necessary. We need to see where people are at. Finances are a touchy subject but at the same time, we all want the most that we can get out of our vacation(s) too, and learning more about this will enable the decisions of where to go much easier - Getting it all out in the open is easier than making it a guessing game.

Post Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:27 pm 
Dueceswild

I agree but I do have one question..... is this just for lodging or is it for EVERYTHING? Let me know and I'll gladly vote!
Duece

Post Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:48 pm 
Cavewoman

Lodging only. I'm trying to get a better idea of what sort of finances most folks have in mind to spend on lodging alone for a full week, per person.

Meaning if you're working with a budget that includes two people and you figure on spending $600 total for the two of you for a room someplace for an entire week, then the per person expense would be $300 each.

Post Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:52 pm 
drdj2006

i know ok a place that has a bed and breakfast and a campground with camping in tents campers and a lodge if it would be worth a shot i can get more info just let me know

i also am good friends with someone who owens a camp ground right along the ohio river i have a camper that people could use but there are no cabins or anything like that but i could work a discount hopefully a major discount

both places are in ohio

just let me know ill get info

drd / six

Post Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:22 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Khaleesi
Moderators

Thank you drdj....i think info on both those locations would be nice to have. Please let us all know what you find out.

slaveofMistress

Never start a row in public when it can be settled politely in private. ~My Father~

Post Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:30 am 
DamagedGoods

Airfares are gunna be my main problem, more than accomodation, but I have voted.
All poems posted by me, unless otherwise stated, are written by me, DamagedGoods, and are ©2002-2009 and must not be used anywhere else without written permission and my copyright details in tact. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:10 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: