BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Board Rules

Harassment and Threats on the site will not be tolerated

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tigger
Site Admin

Harassment and Threats on the site will not be tolerated

Sad Mel and I will not tolerate any threats or harassment between anyone on this site.

It is NOT only illegal and you can be prosecuted for this; it is also distressing and upsetting for the people concerned.

This sort of behaviour upsets the harmony of this wonderful site that we have created and it affects all the members, Mel and myself. So once and for all STOP this nonsense now or leave the site.

If we catch or are aware of anyone behaving in this manner they will be removed from the site.....in other words banned as we can also get in trouble and we are not prepared to risk our reputation for such behaviour.

If anyone is unhappy with this then its tough luck cos this is a wonderful site and we are not going to allow it to be destroyed by a minority of people who have no respect for the rest of us.

The people concerned know who they are ...so be warned and be aware, no more of this nonsense and if you cannot do that then just leave the site. The moderators of this site are aware that they have Mel and my 100% support.

Please treat one another, as you would like to be treated yourself.

Tigs

Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:14 pm 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: