BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Dear So and So...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
SexyKaz

Dear So and So

Thanks for proving what ive been thinking and feeling for years.That i am the outsider and the doormat.Only time i get contacted is when you all want something from me.

Dont say i wouldn't have come or even that you knew i could not afford to come.It would still have been nice to be asked especially when the rest of my family were going

Post Mon May 28, 2012 6:45 pm 
pharos

Dear So and So

I've stopped wasting my time on people who gossip, backstab and try to get me to play chase on the Karpman drama triangle. So how about you kiss my arse and have a nice day, darling?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear So and So

I'm terribly nervous about meeting you... I'll probably faint before the plane lands... Hopefully, I'll come round before you go through customs and you won't know what effect you have on me... hehe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear So and So

your slyness gives gay men a bad name. Malaka...
Dear Self

Remember... It's only yours truly who's keeping you back from your goals. Focus! Focus! Focus!

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:35 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Dear So and So

Unfortunately, I have to see you every week if I want to pursue my favourite hobby. You are not a child, you are amiddle-aged,
married man, so why do you seem to find the fact that a) I am gay and b) I have a GF so utterly titillating that you need to bring these facts up in some kind of smutty, schoolboy innuendo EVERY SINGLE TIME you speak to me?

Get a life...ask me how my week was, ask me how I like the new place, comment on the weather or any of the million other things casual acquaintances converse about. My private life is just that.....PRIVATE

A mightily pissed off, MG

Twisted Evil

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:13 pm 
Tracey

Dear So & So

if fecking freezing here and the earliest you can get someone to fix our boiler is tomorrow afternoon!
doesn't matter the temp is currently 1c and it's to get colder!

sometimes i wonder... ' why is that frisbee getting bigger'... and then it hits me

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:10 pm 
aidyl

Dear So & So

It has taken me a very long time, years if I am honest, to get to the point where I can move on with my life even though I will love you into eternity. It was a slow realization that you are no longer emotionally there. My heart has caught up with my ears. You have told me before that our relationship is over. You have told me before that you see me as a sister now not a lover. You have told me before that you do not want to risk Heaven but even though my ears heard, my heart longed for you to change your mind. My heart and my ear are now in sync. The page has been turned. I am ready to be open to new friendships with other persons. I am ready to be open to the possibility of never having a significant other in my life. I am ready to be open to the possibility of having a significant other in my life. I am ready not to feel like I am cheating on you if I love another. I am ready to move on. I have moved on.

Post Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:27 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: