BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Movies, Television and Film stars

"Waiting for God" makes me horny!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
Have you ever been attracted to someone over 30 years older than you?
yes.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
no, but I find an age difference to be a turn on---besides, what's wrong with a sexual relationship between two consenting adults -- regardless of their age!
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
no, and I hate the thought of being intimate with someone that much older than me! It's just weird!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
storybellz

"Waiting for God" makes me horny!

Has anyone on this board seen the TV show "Waiting for God"? It's a British TV show that is played in the United States on some PBS stations. And it is about an elderly couple in retirement home in Britain's version of Florida -- Bayview. I find the show utterly charming but also painfully painfully arousing! Alright, I know you're probably all wondering how a show about elderly people could make me horny. So, I'll just post here what I did on another message board -- this should explain:

Alright, I didn't think it could happen but... I love Diana Trent even more now! Earlier tonight, I saw the episode of "Waiting for God" in which everyone at Bayview gets frisky, drinks, and makes marry, and then at some point in the episode, Diana ends up in Tom's bed! And then they start talking about making love for the first time! My gosh, how I felt frisky after hearing them talk about it! Okay, so I know this may sound weird, but thinking about them making love, especially Diana, it really turns me on! I would say I hope I'm not alone in this, but actually, thinking about other people being turned on by Diana would make me jealous! In fact, I wish I were Tom! I wish it were me in that episode -- I wish it were me that Diane asked if she'd made love to. I wish it were me who got to be there when she slowly lifted up the covers to see if she had any clothes on -- only to discover she was naked! Yes, it was hilarious. But, something about it was also a big turn on for me! My gosh! I promise, after watching that episode, I feel so horny right now!! Frisky, and no one to flaunt it for! = (

You may think I'm strange, but to me, Diana is just about the sexiest woman I've ever seen! Especially at the end of the episode, when she's painting on her canvas, and then at the very, very end, she more or less agrees to make love to Tom again-- watching her concern for him and his heart, watching her smile and hearing her often funny sarcasm, is just so hot to me!! Forget Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie, forget even Lucy and Desi (and that's saying a lot for me!) -- For me, there is no more sizzling couple, no more intriguing, and sexually appetizing pair then Tom and Diana!

PS
in case you're wondering, no, I do not have "a thing" for old people -- it depends on the person. Suffice to say, if only all people could be like them at that age! For whatever reason, sophisticated people who also look good who are also of that age are the most attractive sorts of people in my eyes -- way more so than younger people of my age (I'm only 25).

I wish I could find me a Diana somewhere! I want Diana!!
----------------------------------------------------

Has anyone else seen this show? And if so, what are your thoughts? Who's with me that Diane is a mega sexy older women?! And Tom's charm and style makes him utterly attractive as well!

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:12 am 
storybellz

Last edited by storybellz on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:16 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Hi Storybellz Very Happy

Regretfully I have never seen that show but your enthusiasm for it, and the obviously lovely Diana, has inspired me to look it up on Youtube. Exactly what age is this paragon of loveliness in the TV show? It's just being an older woman myself I find my idea of 'old' is rapidly rising with every year that passes LOL.
Well, my ex was almost 13 years older than me and it never bothered me for a second (aside from the obvious concerns about her possibly passing away before me). And I have had a short, but incredibly enjoyable, fling with a woman who was Embarassed 25 years Embarassed younger than me. Who you are attracted to is a very random thing, but who you may choose to form a long term r/l with can certainly have the age of the other person factored in.

HugZ, MG

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:23 am 
storybellz

here's the link to the episode I was talking about: youtube.com/watch?v=DEzReRbqJ4c&feature=BF&list=PL210033138A8CCF44&index=11

the good part starts at about 6:38. Watch it, and let me know what you think! thanks for the reply! I look forward to reading your thoughts on the program! let me know if something's wrong with the link, I'll try to post another one...

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:27 am 
storybellz

I should add though, it's worth watching this episode from the beginning to really appreciate it. Diana is the sarcastic half of the couple. So, she's not for everyone...but, something about the two of them just sends me...

And, it's worth noting that the characters they play are in their 70s.

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:34 am 
storybellz

MysteryGirl, I don't know if you finally watched an episode yet, but if you have, you've probably noticed that Diana is not exactly known for her tender moments -- in fact, she's known for quite the opposite. But, that somehow makes her tender moments all the more intriguing to me. I think a lot of times, Diana shows care and concern in her own way.

Also, about the age thing, I guess that lady that I post about who is in her 50s but I have a crush on was worried about passing on before me too----much like what you typed above. Because she only said she couldn't be my friend, mostly due to our age difference and due to the fact that she had kids in my age range. But she never really elaborate on it. And she no longer works at the job she had before, so we are no longer in contact. But, I recently found out that practically the whole time I was crushing on her, she had breast cancer. So now that I think about it, that, coupled with the fact that she was 32 years older than me, could be the reason why she wouldn't give me a chance -- maybe deep down, she was afraid of hurting my future by leaving me too soon... she didn't want to hold me back maybe?

Anyway, there's a fan page for the "Waiting for God" show on Facebook, on which I posted 3 pictures of that lady that I used to know. Because she reminds me quite a lot of Diana -- minus the white hair:

facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Waiting-for-God/17147514927?v=photos

So I am attracted to Diana just as I was attracted to her. Is it just me, or does this lady I used to know look a lot like her?

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:15 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Sorry SB but my laptop is just having a lot of trouble playing videos of any description at the moment, it is taking forever to buffer and up load anything which is driving me nuts.

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:43 am 
storybellz

Ah, darn! Well, maybe now that you know about the show, you can keep on the look-out for it on TV somewhere. It really is an underrated gem of a sitcom!

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:25 pm 
PipSqueak

Ah Bellz, you've made me smile! Diana is great isn't she? There are lots of feisty older women like her over here!!!
You could try & google 'Kenko'. Stephanie Cole was great in that too with the gorgeous Stephanie Beacham of Dynasty(?). It set in Singapore during the Japanese invasion and was big over here during the 80s.

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:16 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: