BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

This girl

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Navy girl

This girl

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. And she is beautiful.

Her eyes light with the wonders of the world around her. Her laugh is music, lyrics and a melody to my listening ears. Her love and warmth never fails.

My heart belongs to this girl. But she will never love me.

Why do we do this? Why do we fall so easily, when no one will ever be there to catch us?

When I'm away from her, it hurts. When she is near, I ache. Does it ever go away?

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:52 am 
SWAY

Navy Girl,

I know exactly how you feel, as I have found myself in a situation where I felt the way you do. What you will do eventually is let her go, and love her from afar. The only thing to do to help yourself is to distance yourself and be happy in yourself. And to do that, you have to let her go....no matter what that takes.

Hope I helped a bit.

Hugs,
SWAY

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:02 am 
Cavewoman

ditto what Sway said ... Crying or Very sad Wink Exclamation

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:18 pm 
Radiant Spectrum

Hello Navy girl,

I have been in this situation several times. Each time, although I knew I could never have them, I took what I could get, and if that was only friendship, then so be it. Yes, it hurt. Yes, I know that ache. But I could not turn my back on the women I cared so deeply for. I was near them as much as I could possibly be near them without crossing a line.

The last one was the same way. I was accustomed to it after having gone through it several times before. I knew the drill. I stuck around, and enjoyed whatever time I had with her, knowing that it would never be anything more than friendship.

We are now together. It is amazing, and I still look back in wonder at the chain of events that happened to bring us together. I never ever would have thought it would turn out this way. She makes me ecstatically happy. If I had turned my back on her because it hurt too much to not be with her, we would not be together now.

You just never know.

Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:49 am 
storybellz

I know exactly how do you all feel. And, dear Radiant, we should all be so lucky! I certainly hope that there is a chain of events that brings me and my crush together eventually. Because I love her so much!

There is a Spanish song called "hate me," and the point is that hatred is not the opposite of love. The opposite of love is indifference. And I often wonder if she is just indifferent towards me. I messaged her on Facebook, and never heard back. I sent her friend request, and it got rejected. But the funny thing is, the last time I saw her, she told me I was sweet. So I just don't get it! But I wish us all the best of luck!

Post Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:47 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: