BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

hi.. i'd like some of your thoughts?

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
glowinkx3

hi.. i'd like some of your thoughts?

Hello. I will tell you a few things about me.. Ok, I'm 19 and from New York. I had been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years and going steady. I joined this site a while ago, but never had a chance to introduce myself. I got addicted to most of the stories... This website is awesome. Smile

This website doesn't only have many great stories, but it inspires and supports me. My father doesn't exactly accept me. Even though, the rest of my family support me all of the way. It is difficult for me, because I grew up as very daddy girl. When I came out to my father... He was so upset, but he said he accepted me and still love me. One problem... I don't believe him. My dad is christian and he kept saying that my "lifestyle" is against his belief. Does he really accept me? I don't feel that way at all. Know what is worse?? I'm college student and I have to live with him. I couldn't afford dorm or living on my own. So.... Living with him is hell. We fought a lot, mostly about his issues with me being with my girlfriend. He allows my girlfriend to sleep over, but banned me sleeping with my girlfriend. (Of course, I didn't follow this rule and we still ended up sleeping together *giggles*) Anyways... For many times, I tried to make him understand what I feel. He just keep saying things about God and what bible says. It always put me down, because he used to be a cool dad. Now, he goes God said this and that... Bible said this and that.... I couldn't even open his mind and think about my happiness. I could go on and on about the things he said... It would be too long.
My girlfriend, shes amazing. I love my girlfriend to death. For real, my father won't be able to break us apart for any reasons. I even told him that nothing that he could do to change that. He still kept trying to giving me "hints" almost everyday that I won't be able to go to heaven if I continue my "lifestyle" - ugh, like it is even a lifestyle?!?! I'm just being me?.....

Ok, I better shut up lol um.. I would like any thoughts from you guys? Maybe you did went same experience as me? Let me know! Thanks for reading my long post and hope its not too boring. Smile

Post Wed May 12, 2010 5:47 pm 
Eilidh
Moderators

Welcome to Mels, glowinkx3!

I'm glad you found your way here from the storyboards Wink
As for your family situation, we do have some members here who have been in a similar situation as you. Hopefully they will be more helpful than I can be!
Don't forget to stop into chat when you have a chance. There will be a warm circle of women to welcome you there.

~Eilidh

Post Sat May 15, 2010 9:35 am 
glowinkx3

Alright. Thanks for the welcome! Smile Sure, I will check out chat sometime.

Post Mon May 17, 2010 8:44 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: