BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

hello

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Miranda

hello

hi,
im new here. i apologize for the lack of capitalization and grammar and all that fun stuff but at the current moment my internet consists of my phone. Very Happy So i'll keep it short and sweet.

my names miranda. Im 19 years old. Working full time and currently in a two year relationship. My girlfriend and i are expecting our first child in june. I joined because i love the stories and am perhaps looking forward to adding a few of my own. I love music, reading, hanging out with my friends, and stuff.

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:49 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
lilbug

hi miranda

first of all i would like to say congrats on your first child, you must be so excited. that is so sweet, bring on june i say...yay.
second of all WELCOME TO MELS lol i have no doubt you will love it here. we all love a good story, i am always reading them, they are brilliant. i hope to see some of your work up there too.

well miranda its good to have you with us. hope to see you around chat and the forums.

sue

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:23 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Welcome to Mels Miranda. Yes, we have some amazingly talented writerson both the Story and Poetry boards, look forward to maybe seeing you join in soon.

Drop into the Chatroom lobby when you get a chance and I[m sure you will get a warm welcome.

HugZ, MG

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:51 am 
WonderWhy

Great to have you here Miranda. Warm welcomes to you and your gf. How exciting to be expecting a child. Smile

Looking forward to reading some of your stuff. Hopefully catch you in the chat room some time too.

Cheers,

WW

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:07 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: