BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

hello at last

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
WonderWhy

hello at last

Hi everyone,

I've been hanging aroung a while so I thought it was about time I said hello.

I'm here basically becasue I'm searching for some answers in my own life, hopefully to converse with other women who can relate to what I'm trying to sort out.

You all seem like a pretty good bunch from what I've read so far. Some talented writers amongst you too: I've really enjoyed reading some of the stories, although it seems that every time I'm really getting into a story it stops in a random place and that's it. Smile I wish I could write like some of you can. I'm not too bad at editing though, so if anyone wants I can have a go at that.

I did try the chat room a couple of times, although no-one was there each time. And now for some reason my computer won't let me enter: it keeps coming up with microsoft error. Well my computer sucks anyway. When I get my other one back from being fixed (when I can pay the bill) hopefully it will work.

A little about me: I'm Australian, a teacher, married, no kids, into horses, country gal (but bored stiff in current little country town!)... Well there's a few boxes to start with, although I don't fit as neatly into some of them as I probably should Smile.

Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:45 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Welcome Wonderwhy and thanks for the intro.

I have to hold my hand up and plead guilty to being one of those with a story stopped in mid air at the moment. Writer's block and all that but I'll try to get back to it when I can.

Another Aussie here too, you will find a few of us on this Forum Very Happy As for Chat, it's generally the time difference that does us in, try going there in your morning which is generally evening for the USA lot. Well at least when your get your comp. working.

You will find a lot of women here that have been or are married so dont feel shy about asking questions on any of the Forums, we are all here to help each other.

HugZ, NOni

Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:53 pm 
Allison

Welcome. As a part of the USA Lot and a struggling writer who also has trouble finishing her stories, a warm suthern welcome!! Do keep trying chat. It has recently picked up some. Have a great time on the site!

Alli

Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:02 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Jaycee89

Oh you have horses! So do I! Tell me about them!

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:26 am 
WonderWhy

Thanks for your welcomes. I look forward to getting to know you all a bit better.
Jaycee I have 2 horses at the moment: a part-arab and a part-welsh. Both mares Smile I may be selling the arab and I am in the middle of breaking in the little welsh. They are both adorable. What about yours?

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:44 pm 
Jaycee89

Oh Arabs..haha I used to show them nationally in the USA, but it got a little expensive so I decided to quit. Right now I have 3 paint mares. 1 solid, and 2 overos and they are exactly Identical its crazy. Yeah I used to do western pleasure, but not anymore I'm all about barrel racing.

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:38 pm 
Angel1
Moderators

hello there WonderWhy
welcome to *Mels* take a seat , kick off your shoes and relax.Pop into *Chat* sometime, you'll always find a friendly face waiting to greet you in there.

with my deepest respect
Angel1 Exclamation

Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:47 pm 
WonderWhy

quote:
Originally posted by Jaycee89:
Yeah I used to do western pleasure, but not anymore I'm all about barrel racing.

Barrel racing sounds great! I love watching it on the rare occasion I get to a rodeo. It's so fast! Do you do the circuit or just local comps?
I have sold my part-arab and now concentrating on the little brat - I mean Welsh. She is soooo cute just a bit cheeky. Sometimes it's hard to be motivated to go riding as I have to ride alone, and I prefer riding in company. I suppose you'd be too far away to come for a ride with me? Smile

I have tried chat again but same prob. Will try again when I get good computer back. Siiiigh.

Post Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:21 pm 
lilbug

hi wonder

its cool to hear you have horses they are amazing animals for sure.
welcome to mels hope you have a good time here. if you like it as much as most the girls in here you will find you simply cant stay away.

sue

Post Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:01 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: