BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Help Tips and Forum Issues....

Please Activate my partners Account

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Suzy

Please Activate my partners Account

She registered in May as Fallon.

As a matter of fact, I originally registered as Misty. But my account was never activated either. Can someone please activate Misty so I can use that name and get rid of Suzy?

Thanks!

Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:15 pm 
Suzy

My partner keeps trying to reregister but she keeps getting a message that her email addy has been banned. She has used 4 different addy's and keeps getting the same response.

Can someone PLEASE help?

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:17 pm 
Suzy

This makes me wonder just how many women register but can't participate because their accounts are not activated for one reason or another.

4 months?

really now.

Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:21 am 
Phoenix
Moderators

If you try to access the site before your account is approved it deactivates it.

Most people do not have a problem activating accounts and our Admin Darkchyld is very responsible and hard working. Remember these are voluntary positions of mod and admin, and I have never seen anyone work so hard for zero compensation and lots of griping at them.

Phoenix

Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:53 pm 
wishonastar

Suzy,
I would PM one of the admins for help. I wouldn't know why all the email accounts she is trying to used are blocked, but maybe its her IP address that has been blocked for some reason. there should also be a contact link somewhere on here that is not in the members area that will allow your girl to contact someone directly. Good luck getting her on the boards. this is not a normal thing.

Star

Post Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:46 pm 
melons
Site Admin

Hi Suzy,

actually I just checked and your account for Username 'Misty' shows as previously approved? Did you actually test it out? Maybe the email went to your spam and got deleted automatically.

Anyway, if you forgot the password then let me know and I will set it to whichever password you want. Let me know when you successfully login as Misty and I will delete the Suzy account.

As for Fallon, her account was also previously approved but she won't have received any confirmation email because the email extension she registered was @hotmai.co.uk so I have now corrected this to read @hotmail.co.uk. The system will not have checked the details were correct and nor would DarkChyldesKiss or myself .....that's down to the user.

Please try to access the accounts.

Best regards,

Mel

Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:05 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: