BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Movies, Television and Film stars

Here Come the Newleyweds: GLBT edition?

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
Would you like to see a lesbian/glbt version of "Here Comes the Newleyeweds"?
Yes! I would watch it. And, it would increase understang of our relationships to the non-glbt audiance, and would maybe increase suppory for glbt marraige
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Yes! And, i would like to be on it! It's a great socialy motivating idea too!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, but the title should be changed, i don't really believe in glbt marraige, i just love my girl.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No. It's not a very good idea. B/c, most lesbians wouldn't really go for it.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No. I want to avoid the glbt marraige issue completely, which includes this show idea. It would only cause controversy.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
storybellz

Here Come the Newleyweds: GLBT edition?

I was just thinking how much i love the show, "Here Come the Newleyweds", and often, while watching that show, i'll put myself in the couple's place, and think how well me and my "girlfriend" would do. Except, it's for straight couples only. Confused

So, i was just thinking how cool it would be if they had a lesbian edition of the show for us, a gay edition for the guys, and so on... What do y'all think? Or, they (the producers) could maybe even do a "mixed" on occasion, were all the glbt communiy is included.

Do you think ABC would go for that, or how about LOGO? The only thing is, if LOGO gets involved with the idea, there may be so many intellectual-property rights problems.

But, again, what are y'alls oppinians? Don't you think we deseerve a show like that too? OK, so maybe there aren't as many of us, so it'd be harder to keep the show going, but it'd still be nice, right?

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:49 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: